Extreme obesity

Flabbiness and loose skin

Its not fun if you have to deal with it.
3 years

slopfatjim:
I do like the empty saggy body look! - loosing massive amounts of weight and then just rolls of skin just hanging from the body having been stretched to the limit by massive amount of Fat! = really excess skin is a new fetish really

randomuser23:
That sounds so amazing!! 😻😻

slopfatjim:
I call it the Melted Look! - plenty online, although sadly many have it all removed,

randomuser23:
Woow yeah, it definitely is a turn on for me XD

Same here. Love the melted look. I feel kind of guilty, now though if it's that uncomfortable.
3 years

Hey you like what you like and I respect that.
I am sure its a popular fetish for people.
I have dealt with it on a smaller scale compared to others.
It was painful at times I will admit.
3 years

I appreciate that. It's just hard for me to enjoy something my partner can't enjoy. My wife gained a fair bit of weight due to some other health problems which have been addressed and stands to lose a lot of weight quickly. Knowing that she doesn't enjoy being fat, kind of sucks, but she likes to eat and tries to get into it a bit, but the idea that she's going to be super uncomfortable with the loose skin afterwards, is a bit of a gut punch. Fetish is a fetish, but I still feel bad enjoying something that will make her that uncomfortable.
3 years

It may not be as bad as you think it will so why not wait and see how she handles it.
All I can say is how it was for me that does not mean it will be that way for her.
3 years

Ditzy:
It may not be as bad as you think it will so why not wait and see how she handles it.
All I can say is how it was for me that does not mean it will be that way for her.

Fair enough
3 years

Ditzy:
Its not fun if you have to deal with it.

randomuser23:
Do you have to deal with it?

No I gained some of the weight back.
3 years

I’m not a fan of loose flabby skin. But hey if you are then there’s nothing wrong with that!
3 years

slopfatjim:
I do like the empty saggy body look! - loosing massive amounts of weight and then just rolls of skin just hanging from the body having been stretched to the limit by massive amount of Fat! = really excess skin is a new fetish really

Bbwfanatic1:
I would really like to have the body like this, my goal is to put on weight up to 400 lbs and slim down a bit to have loose skin

I want to help you with that
3 years