Fat experiences

Bursting feeling

Has anyone felt like they’ve overstuffed themselves too far, their belly feels so tight there’s no more room to eat, and feels like a drum, as if you could burst if you took one more bite?
I must ask, is it a dream to feel that full or painful
3 years

Bursting feeling

I hope I will Saturday
3 years

Bursting feeling

I can get so full I have shortness of breath! Feels awesome to be that stuffed, though:-)
3 years

Bursting feeling

I got to that point once, and then went past it. The feeling was relieved a few minutes later. I'm still not sure that piece of pumpkin pie wasn't bad.
3 years

Bursting feeling

Sides, back ached, Lungs fought for space vs my stomach. Literally sat with my head upright to use gravity to help it all settle. Amazing feeling.
3 years

Bursting feeling

How do you even go about stuffing yourself to that point? It all sounds so hot, I have trouble stuffing myself with so much of a single food because the taste starts to get bland and my chewing slows down, sometimes if I push myself I gag. Any advice on how to eat more and fill yourself up more?
3 years

Bursting feeling

It feels awesome! I've only been there a few times, but man it's good. I know my limits, at that point I want to continue but my stomach says otherwise. Then I wait a few more hours and eat again.
3 years

Bursting feeling

Oh wow, sounds like a special moment to feel.
Does it feel like your so heavy and full and pinned down to where your at? I dream of feeling that, the only thing stopping me is my fear of committing to my fetish
3 years

Bursting feeling

NYCBellyBlimp:
Sides, back ached, Lungs fought for space vs my stomach. Literally sat with my head upright to use gravity to help it all settle. Amazing feeling.

That sounds like an amazing feeling
3 years

Bursting feeling

It's Amazing! I wish I could do it more often. Your belly full of burgers and milkshakes, so full your shirt and pants don't fit. It almost feels like your belly is pushing away from your body, about to burst. You can't sit up fully. If I DO have to walk around, I have to hold my belly and waddle around like a very pregnant woman.
3 years
12   loading