Lifestyle tips

Planning on jumping in... need advice on the health aspect of things.

Hey y'all

I've been dancing around fully immersing myself in feederism for a LONG while.

I discovered my leanings back in (I think) 2015 or so, maybe 2014? And always thought that I'd be one of those "sometimes enjoying this while having an otherwise vanilla life" people.

However, this month, I've allowed myself to fully take part in a gaining contest, and I realized that this is what I /really/ want to do.

I've discussed it with my therapist, who agrees that mentally it seems that I could benefit from the self-actualization, and my (non-feeder) boyfriend agrees as well.

Shout out to my boyfriend, who is not on this site, but I still want to give him major kudos for taking on the feeder role for me last night so wonderfully

Anyway, this all to say that I'm looking for advice on how to do this in the most healthy way possible.

I'd like to spend my life with my boyfriend, and I'd prefer not to cut it short by my habits (as sexy as life-ending indulgence may sound lol). So right now I'm trying to find a middle path and I'd like some pointers from those who have been in the community longer.

I'd appreciate any tips, thank you!
2 years

Ess-dee-ess:
Hey y'all

I've been dancing around fully immersing myself in feederism for a LONG while.

I discovered my leanings back in (I think) 2015 or so, maybe 2014? And always thought that I'd be one of those "sometimes enjoying this while having an otherwise vanilla life" people.

However, this month, I've allowed myself to fully take part in a gaining contest, and I realized that this is what I /really/ want to do.

I've discussed it with my therapist, who agrees that mentally it seems that I could benefit from the self-actualization, and my (non-feeder) boyfriend agrees as well.

Shout out to my boyfriend, who is not on this site, but I still want to give him major kudos for taking on the feeder role for me last night so wonderfully

Anyway, this all to say that I'm looking for advice on how to do this in the most healthy way possible.

I'd like to spend my life with my boyfriend, and I'd prefer not to cut it short by my habits (as sexy as life-ending indulgence may sound lol). So right now I'm trying to find a middle path and I'd like some pointers from those who have been in the community longer.

I'd appreciate any tips, thank you!

The biggest advise I can give is stay active and eat clean. Nothing will wreck your health more than sitting around all day and eating junk food.
2 years

Find a Medical Doctor who will tell you the truth but also knows that you're being fat is not the reason for needing Rx after accidentally stubbing your toe as well.
Subcutaneous fat is healthier than visceral fat. Diets rooted in carboyhydrates as opposed to fried foods.
Hopefully your gains/growth spurts will be slow to give you both time to adjust; as being a supportive non-feedist of a 250lb significant other is different than 450lbs.
2 years