Lifestyle tips

Coming to terms with wanting to gain/ going through with it.

Hi everyone so last year I started getting into fat related things such as gaining etc. and recently I decided I wanted to start gaining but I haven’t went through the plan since im worried about others reactions and my parents. Im in sports and go out etc and I don’t know what to do.
I have slowly gained some weight currently sitting at 170 but im nervous about others and my family please help.
2 years

AveragePizzaConsumer:
Hi everyone so last year I started getting into fat related things such as gaining etc. and recently I decided I wanted to start gaining but I haven’t went through the plan since im worried about others reactions and my parents. Im in sports and go out etc and I don’t know what to do.
I have slowly gained some weight currently sitting at 170 but im nervous about others and my family please help.

What sport do you play? Are your parents still in charge of you?
2 years

I play soccer couple times a week and my parents are still a big influence in my life
2 years

AveragePizzaConsumer:
I play soccer couple times a week and my parents are still a big influence in my life

How are they still an influence?
2 years

It's tough! You have a few options.

- Go for it, and let everyone else just deal with it, it's your body and none of their business.
- Start slow, try 5lbs or so and see how you feel.
- Don't gain, wait until you feel more sure of this decision and enjoy the community online until then.

I wish you the best no matter what you decide. 😁
2 years