General

Who else loves to go out wearing revealing clothes?

I used to hate even going to the beach wearing one piece bathing suits because I was so insecure about my chubby body, now I love to go out in crop tops and shorts, I love skimpy two piece bikinis too!
2 years

I like to go out in outgrown shirts. My belly peeking out from the bottom
2 years

SHE likes going out in the same underwear that she wore in high school when she was at least a third as big, just letting it sink deeper and deeper into her until it becomes invisible from the front and starts tearing apart.

She told me all of this, and said she doesn't want to go with the "big fatkini" style because she doesn't like the way it clings up her belly and just wants to let it all hang out.
2 years

If I wasn't stuck living with my health-focused family and could afford a wardrobe upgrade, I'd 100% wear the most aesthetically pleasing outfits that both look awesome by themselves and also emphasize just how fat I am, buttons straining and blubber always on display, especially as I grow
2 years

I’m more comfortable, confident, and in love wearing outgrown clothes.
2 years

ArielleRose:
I used to hate even going to the beach wearing one piece bathing suits because I was so insecure about my chubby body, now I love to go out in crop tops and shorts, I love skimpy two piece bikinis too!

Awesome to have that confidence! :-)
2 years

ArielleRose:

Congrats on your building confidence and self-love, that's a beautiful thing. I've started wearing my smaller tees and jerseys outside. Feels good to block out the negativity and build up doing so.
2 years

I wish I had the confidence smiley(( my boyfriend loves my big belly and he wants to get me tight clothes that shows off how big and fat I am... but I don't know if I have the courage, although it would turn me on!
2 years

Hellobelly12:
I wish I had the confidence smiley(( my boyfriend loves my big belly and he wants to get me tight clothes that shows off how big and fat I am... but I don't know if I have the courage, although it would turn me on!

If this is something that you would enjoy as well as him, can you start off small- say, buying one set of tight clothes to wear only around the house? It might make you gradually more comfortable with it over time. Just an idea.
2 years

Hellobelly12:

Quiver:
If this is something that you would enjoy as well as him, can you start off small- say, buying one set of tight clothes to wear only around the house? It might make you gradually more comfortable with it over time. Just an idea.

yeah it’s an excellent idea thank you!
2 years
12   loading