Lifestyle tips

Weight gain with appetite pills?

I have always tried to put on weight and nothing has ever worked because I have a metabolism like no other. I have just seen that there are appetite pills, but of course I don't want to just throw in any pills, so I would like to know if anyone here has already taken such pills and if so, please tell me which ones.
1 year

I have tried Periactin and Megestrol, both prescribed by my doctor. You should talk to your doctor about any medicine you’re going to take because it can have health effects other than the intended ones.

Periactin was great at first but I quickly built up a tolerance to it and then it didn’t work. Worse, it started making me very fatigued when it originally hadn’t.

Megestrol is a powerful appetite stimulant without much in the way of immediate side effects, but the potential long term side effects of it were not worth it to me so I had to stop taking it, too.

If it’s legal where you live or you can get it prescribed medically, weed works better than either one and if I were to guess I’d say it is probably safer long-term than the Megestrol, but less safe long-term than the Periactin.
1 year

If you live somewhere where it's legal, cannabis is extremely effective if you use to as an appetite stimulant
1 year

I will not recommend the appetite pills, especially apetamin. There’s a reason why the FDA didn’t approve it. One of its serious side effects is difficulty urinating (despite drinking water), distorted vision, excessive nervousness and toxic liver failure.

I had a slim body for years but then I gained weight, thanks to one female feeder at work.

The only way to gain weight fast and become fat is to stop doing any hard works, be lazy. Then, you have to increase your food intake, eat all the time or anytime you can, even if you not hungry, thus you will break your metabolism and will start to gain weight very quickly. Think like a fatty and you will become one.

Prefer elevators over stairways, keep with you snacks all the time, eat large meals, make friends with fat people, they will help you to gain weight, just eat like them. Also, if coworkers suggest food take it. That’s how you will become fatter in no time.
1 year