Lifestyle tips

Apetamin?

I'm a new feedee and want to gain fast
1 year

Apetamin?

An Anomaly:

Domme feeder here. I don't recommend apetamine for weight gain. It has a lot of side effects - many of them severe. It's illegal in most countries for a reason. For more information, check this out:

www.verywellfit.com/apetamin-for-weight-gain-uses-side-effects-and-legality-4776450

Plus, there are cheaper, less dangerous ways to gain weight. Check this link out for some gainer recipies to try:

www.verywellfit.com/apetamin-for-weight-gain-uses-side-effects-and-legality-4776450

All that said, weight gain is more complicated than eating a lot of food and getting fat. Depending on a lot of different factors like your metabolism, activity level, or any health issues you may have. You may not gain quickly despite your efforts. And that's okay. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Lastly, as sexy as rapid gains are, they are not sustainable. If you don't give your body time to adjust or neglect your health in the name of weight gain, you *will* run into complications. And that *will* cap your gains. So if you are dead set on rapid gaining, gain in cycles.

**Update because I recieved a message about this.

I did not post the same link twice. It looks like I did, but only because FF is stupid. These are actually two different links. I have no idea how to fix this.

If you are on your computer, right click the second link. Press and hold on your phone. It should take you to a Tumblr page with a bunch of recipies.
1 year

Apetamin?

Thank you for clarifying! The links look the same. 🤣👍 Gunna go check it all out, already found a "healthy gainer shake" I wanna try! 😁
1 year

Apetamin?

An Anomaly:

Munchies:
Domme feeder here. I don't recommend apetamine for weight gain. It has a lot of side effects - many of them severe. It's illegal in most countries for a reason. For more information, check this out:

Plus, there are cheaper, less dangerous ways to gain weight. Check this link out for some gainer recipies to try:

All that said, weight gain is more complicated than eating a lot of food and getting fat. Depending on a lot of different factors like your metabolism, activity level, or any health issues you may have. You may not gain quickly despite your efforts. And that's okay. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

Lastly, as sexy as rapid gains are, they are not sustainable. If you don't give your body time to adjust or neglect your health in the name of weight gain, you *will* run into complications. And that *will* cap your gains. So if you are dead set on rapid gaining, gain in cycles.

I did not post the same link twice. It looks like I did, but only because FF is stupid. These are actually two different links. I have no idea how to fix this.

If you are on your computer, right click the second link. Press and hold on your phone. It should take you to a Tumblr page with a bunch of recipies.

THe chocolate peanut butter monster was my recipe. I go by BELLYDOZER now on grommr.
1 year

Apetamin?

An Anomaly:

Munchies:

ChunkyHunk:
THe chocolate peanut butter monster was my recipe. I go by BELLYDOZER now on grommr.

Nice, man. Thank you for your contributions.
1 year