Lifestyle tips

Balancing fast food gains and health

So for the foreseeable future, fast food is gonna be part of my diet. Already put on 5 pounds thanks to working at Wendy's, but my health has started to go down somewhat. Of course, I started off actually pretty good in health, so the decline has left me still in good condition, but I want to know the best way I can keep the incredible gains from eating fast food like I do, and limit the health issues
1 year

I'd say keep up with light exercise, but perhaps more importantly, sleep. A job like that can knock you out with weird hours.
1 year

JaidenGrowingFatty:
So for the foreseeable future, fast food is gonna be part of my diet. Already put on 5 pounds thanks to working at Wendy's, but my health has started to go down somewhat. Of course, I started off actually pretty good in health, so the decline has left me still in good condition, but I want to know the best way I can keep the incredible gains from eating fast food like I do, and limit the health issues

If you eat a lot of fast food, try not to live off it. Don't make fast food the bulk of your nutrition if you can help it.

If you aren't doing it already, take a daily multivitamin. It will help supplement the gaps in your nutritional intake.

Even though you are eating fast food, try to be healthy. What I mean is don't mostly eat burgers and fries. Wendy's has some semi-healthy options. Make sure you eat those too.

Drink more water than you do soda. Yes, soda is good for gains, but it will sap your energy in the long run. Plus, drinking lots of water will help flush out the excess salt you will be eating.

And lastly, try to be somewhat active. You don't have to act like you are training for a marathon. But regular walks and strength training helps. Don't forget to stretch to maintain some level of flexibility.

Unrelated, but make sure you have some quality shoes since you'll be on your feet a lot. Suitable footwear is imperative no matter you size, but it becomes more so when you get heavier.
1 year