Lifestyle tips

I got chubbier but my scale says otherwise.

Hi I was wondering if its normal for the scale to say you weigh less than a day before but you have extra chub that stayed.
1 year

This has happened to Lisa during Corona quarantine- she lost a good deal of weight, which made her really upset.

Except I'm very keen at exploring her body, so I know she's getting fatter- she's literally growing new body parts! Which means it has to be all muscle mass she's losing, a lot denser than fat. That put her at ease, and she's vowed to gain all the weight back, except all blubber this time!
1 year

Wifestuffer:
This has happened to Lisa during Corona quarantine- she lost a good deal of weight, which made her really upset.

Except I'm very keen at exploring her body, so I know she's getting fatter- she's literally growing new body parts! Which means it has to be all muscle mass she's losing, a lot denser than fat. That put her at ease, and she's vowed to gain all the weight b except all blubber this time!

This. My bf was an ex bodybuilder, then became a powerlifter, got a thick layer of chub on him, got injured and stoped. As we have had him on a quart of cream a day for over 6 weeks now, the muscles are shrinking and being replaced by this cellulite laden fat tissue. He said everyday he can feel new fat someone on his body😍😍
1 year