Story authors

Taking suggestions for a f/f bbw premium story!

WHAT'S UP PARTY PEOPLE???!

It's been a while since I uploaded a premium story, but I'd like to offer another one soon to the fine fine folks who have been kind enough to support both me and FF since the debut of my first paid story, The Collaborateurs.

For those who have been keeping up with me, you already know I have a lot going on, between finishing Spark, returning to B&B2, shacking up with my forever feedee, and beginning work on a collaborative CYOA/visual novel with him focused on weight gain and feedism! (The novel version will eventually be free right here on FF and wherever my feedist fics can be found.)

But in the meantime, I have a BBW F/F romance in the works that I would like to make premium on here because...well, keeping a cute boy stuffed ain't cheap.

Grand Theft Amore will follow the adventures of Bailey Sharp, a thin pop star who longs to have a fuller figure. Unfortunately for Bailey, her agents, assistants, and dieticians watch her every move. If she's to become the BBW she dreams of becoming, she'll have to resort to drastic measures, like sneaking out at night and robbing restaurants.

Enter Tegan, a former soldier, now a dancer and actress in Bailey's music videos, whose case of shell shock is quieted by Bailey's softening, cuddly presence. Tegan can't help but get sucked into the role of Bailey's adoring feeder. But fatphobic remarks from the shame-stream media, the constant pursuit of the law, and Bailey's own recklessness threaten the future of their precarious relationship...

I'd like to see if potential readers have any special requests when it comes to this story: how big should Bailey get? Should Tegan be more dominating or submissive? What other kinks should I include? (Squashing, BDSM, toys, etc)

I'd love to know what everyone thinks!
1 year