Lifestyle tips

Gaining on a budget?

I'm a college student and trying to gain but I can't fully indulge because finances are tight. How should I work around this?
1 year

Gaining on a budget?

Do you have a buffet dining hall?
1 year

Gaining on a budget?

Spoop Skerry:
Do you have a buffet dining hall?
we do, but the food isn't great and they give such small portions😫 I do get my fair share of treats there though
1 year

Gaining on a budget?

High:
Take what little meat you can afford and put it over a ton of rice or potatoes with lots of gravy. Make your own cakes.
I do love rice, I will not that!
1 year

Gaining on a budget?

Carb loading is definately a cheap and easy way to gain. So lots of rice, pasta, bread, potatoes etc...

Just be careful as carbs convert to glucose, and obviously lots of sugar in your system can cause health issues.

The healthiest way to gain weight is slow and steady, and to increase portion sizes, meaning lots of protein, fats, and keep eating those greens! Just pile it high!!!
1 year

Gaining on a budget?

It depends on the kinds of gains you want, how quickly you want them, and how long term you want them to be.

One cost effective way if gaining weight long term is yo-yo dieting - eat at a calorie deficit for a few weeks (eating less which will initially probably cause some weight loss), followed by a shorter period of a week or two where you let loose and eat as much as possible. Your body will go into survival mode and store fat reserves for your "diet" periods causing weight gain.

Pros: this works really well and is how many non-feederism people end up gaining weight they don't want.

Cons: during the diet periods your body will also potentially lose muscle mass, and once you push your body to store excess fat for survival it's very, very hard to undo.
1 year