Lifestyle tips

Soft feedism suggestions

Milhause:
My spouse knows I’m a FA/feeder but doesn’t share the kink which is fine. She doesn’t gain intentionally but she does eat whatever she wants and has always been overweight.

Up til now the most she’s indulged is some belly play but only when we’re intimate. She mentioned the other day she’d be open to trying some lighter stuff but my brain froze in the moment when she asked for suggestions.

What are some softer feedism things I can float? I thought maybe suggesting clothes that are a size too small but she’s also slowly accepting her body and I don’t want to push anything too fast.

Making her a big breakfast in bed followed by belly rubs.

Body worship

Wearing clothes that show off her fat in private or the bedroom.
1 year

Soft feedism suggestions

Milhause:
My spouse knows I’m a FA/feeder but doesn’t share the kink which is fine. She doesn’t gain intentionally but she does eat whatever she wants and has always been overweight.

Up til now the most she’s indulged is some belly play but only when we’re intimate. She mentioned the other day she’d be open to trying some lighter stuff but my brain froze in the moment when she asked for suggestions.

What are some softer feedism things I can float? I thought maybe suggesting clothes that are a size too small but she’s also slowly accepting her body and I don’t want to push anything too fast.

Making her a big breakfast in bed followed by belly rubs.

Body worship

Wearing clothes that show off her fat in private or the bedroom.
1 year