Lifestyle tips

Using these sites as a dating site?

I'm trying to meet people on these kinds of sites but I always end getting ghosted. I always avoid being sexual or creepy. The only people I attract are creeps that want my pics. Everytime I meet a friendly person or reachout to someone who complains of loneliness they ghost me. Am I trying too hard??? Is this too rare??? Seriously thinking about quitting this crap...
1 year

Using these sites as a dating site?

Iridescent Pearly:
I'm trying to meet people on these kinds of sites but I always end getting ghosted. I always avoid being sexual or creepy. The only people I attract are creeps that want my pics. Everytime I meet a friendly person or reachout to someone who complains of loneliness they ghost me. Am I trying too hard??? Is this too rare??? Seriously thinking about quitting this crap...

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this.

People's success in finding someone on this site is mixed. Some of this is site specific. Some of it is not. Some of it may be something you are doing, but some of it may not be.

Please understand that sometimes people will ghost you, and it is not your fault. This is, unfortunately, very normal in the online realm. (And irl too, if I'm honest.)

That being said, I can't speak too much on your situation. I don't know you, and I don't know if you are doing anything that might contribute to it. I don't think you are based on what you are telling me. But I also don't know the full story.

It is possible to have relationships (platonic, romantic, and sexual) on this site. I met my partner on here, and I have a small group of friends. It helps that I've gone into every situation will no real expectations. If we connect, that's nice. If not? Oh well.
1 year