Lifestyle tips

Fair feederism economics

Hello! Me again!
I'd like to ask both male and female feeders and fat admirers this question.

I saw on reddit a post of an ffa lady saying that she seems to primarily attract broke men. She explains that she doesn't want to be used for discount services or housing. She wants somebody who will like her.

Im really curious, what's your experience on this, if you have any? And what is your take on this topic?

Reddit post (for source!):
www.reddit.com/r/femalefatadmirertalk/comments/13ef86q/how_to_avoid_golddigging_men/
1 year

Fair feederism economics

And to explain my take, i think that here (as with everything else) communication is key. It's not right of a feedee to try to play with their feeder to earn money, suppose they're also in a relationship (and not just... Content on the wesmiley In other words, if it's a relationship, please love each other, first and foremost! 😅
And only after that... money shall be given by one member, for the other. If both persons have a clear mind, are both aware of what's going on and are okay with it.
Having said the above, i have to admit something for myself, as part of a relationship I'd love to be completely taken care of by my feeder. As part of the fetish (which whould be perfectly okay to stay in fantasy or RP if i dont find a partner who's okay with it and willing to sacrifice her resources and time, so i can just sit around and stuff myself)
Maybe, i could put it that, I'd love to be dependent on my feeder. And that extends to the economical level. But that's from my pov! The reality is that... I'd be kind of a leach to my feeder, and i dont know how to feel about that :c
Of course that might never happen, but the idea turns me on! And I'd just like to hear any advice, thoughts you may have on this (as well) and if its... well... fair!
1 year

Fair feederism economics

Enas:
And to explain my take, i think that here (as with everything else) communication is key. It's not right of a feedee to try to play with their feeder to earn money, suppose they're also in a relationship (and not just... Content on the wesmiley In other words, if it's a relationship, please love each other, first and foremost! 😅
And only after that... money shall be given by one member, for the other. If both persons have a clear mind, are both aware of what's going on and are okay with it.
Having said the above, i have to admit something for myself, as part of a relationship I'd love to be completely taken care of by my feeder. As part of the fetish (which whould be perfectly okay to stay in fantasy or RP if i dont find a partner who's okay with it and willing to sacrifice her resources and time, so i can just sit around and stuff myself)
Maybe, i could put it that, I'd love to be dependent on my feeder. And that extends to the economical level. But that's from my pov! The reality is that... I'd be kind of a leach to my feeder, and i dont know how to feel about that :c
Of course that might never happen, but the idea turns me on! And I'd just like to hear any advice, thoughts you may have on this (as well) and if its... well... fair!

As a feeder, I don't mind paying for things. Plus, I really enjoy spoiling my partner. However, ours is not a sugar mamma - sugar baby relationship.

If someone agrees to being a feedee's sugar parent(?), then that's fine. If it's a business relationship where one person pays to feed the other, that's also fine. It's all about everyone being on the same page and being upfront about your expectations.
1 year

Fair feederism economics

I’m 100% okay with being fiscally responsible for all my gaining I will do. It’s a higher food budget. That’s about it.

Most of my food is delivered to my house anyways but the idea of going around shopping for my groceries when I could be doing something else or not walking around the store - and preparing meals I’m terrible at that I’m someone who could burn toast. Also going up and downstairs so I don’t have to 😌 would be nice but not like necessity
1 year