Gaining

One month test gaining/stuffing challenge

Just started my 30 day challenge today. Just had 2 Sausage egg and cheese McGriddles, 2 large Burger King Hashbrowns, and 2 large Oreo Frappes. 4180 calories so far and I still have a McCafe Cinnamon Roll too. I'm thinking of goingto the store to get a couple clothing items a couple sizes too big in a few hours to grow into over the course of the challenge if I gain a decent bit. I might get lunch while I'm out too (I've never had Sonic's Oreo Peanut butter shake before lol).
1 year

Just bought a couple pairs of 36x30 pants just in case I need them for the month long challenge (I'm a 31/32x30 currently). Rewarding myself with a 3000 calorie lunch lol. Maybe I'll take on the leftover Cinnamon Roll this afternoon.
1 year

Picked up a Large Oreo Frappe on my way to work today. Thinking of grabbing another one when I get dinner tonight lol.
1 year

DMVGrower:
So whats the plan? Just sort of see where you can get in a month and if you like it?

I think that's the plan as of right now. Mainly just eat what I want, when I want and then make sure I eat extra too. If I have a craving for something, I make sure I cave to the craving. I also plan to throw in the occasional stuffing here and there too. Planning on weighing in at the end of each week to see where I'm at. So far I'm on day 3.
1 year

Just another 2300 calories for dinner. My second Oreo Frappe of the day (I'm at 4 in the past 3 days lol). McDonald's fries have never tasted better either lol. I'm not finished with dinner yet and I'm already thinking about getting another snack later.
1 year

Just slammed back my 2300 calorie dinner and I kinda want more lol. Might have to get some fries and a third Oreo Frappe as a bedtime snack. My belly is starting to get noticeably more jiggly and it's only day 3 of my 30 day challenge.
1 year

Just had an 1800 calorie bedtime snack (a large fry, an Oreo McFlurry, and an Oreo Frappe). McDonald's accidentally made an Oreo McFlurry and I couldn't let it go to waste, so I ate it too lol.
1 year

So I eased off of things for a couple of days. I was eating to the point where I didn't want to eat anything, so I figured that I'd ease off for a few days and it was pretty effective. I ate over 4000 calories today and I wasn't full at all. I just was craving some junk food and I gave into those cravings and made sure to get a little dessert with breakfast and dinner too.
1 year

Rather than trying to stuff myself as much as possible at once, I break it up into smaller, more manageable meals, that typically fall in the 1500-2500 range calorie wise. I don't end up feeling sick to my stomach from eating too much at once (which normally stops me from eating for about a day or so) and I end up getting cravings to eat more throughout the day instead.
1 year

My belly is definitely more fun to squish and jiggle since starting my challenge. I've got about 12 days left. Thinking I might hold off on a weigh in for the rest of the challenge to see how big I can get before the end of it. Eating 5000-6000+ calories of food a day is starting to become my new normal. Kinda wondering how hard it'll be to stop at the end of the challenge if I keep trying to eat more and more. I think maybe the rest of the challenge I'll try to keep increasing my capacity while taking in more and more calories with my last day being a stuffing for every meal.
1 year
123   loading