Lifestyle tips

Red spots on upper abdomen

Max Stout:
fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo
I believe they are called echymoses, but I am interested in more than a mere diagnosis. (They admittedly and of course have much to do with my on again, off again practice of gorging myself to ridiculous measure!)

That's not ecchymosis. Ecchymosis is blood under the skin - usually from a hematoma (bruise). It's flat and spread out instead of being small raised red bumps.

It looks like you have cherry angiomas:

www.healthline.com/health/cherry-angioma
1 year

They look like newly formed moles to me
12 months

/pimples and ingrown hairs…

But I’m not a doctor or anything wouldn’t hurt to get looked at. Skin cancer isn’t something to play around with
12 months

Morbidly A Beast:
/pimples and ingrown hairs…

But I’m not a doctor or anything wouldn’t hurt to get looked at. Skin cancer isn’t something to play around with

I concur. My best friend went to her dermatologist about a mole that she didn't like the look of, and it turned out to be skin cancer. Thankfully, they caught it early, so it wasn't a big deal. I'm not saying you do have skin cancer, but it couldn't hurt to check.
12 months

I’ve been putting off seeing the dermatologist, regular doc said too. I have really bad yeast stain things under my rolls and folds and pretty much anywhere my skin touches :/ I recommend it if you have the insurance for sure!
12 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I’ve been putting off seeing the dermatologist, regular doc said too. I have really bad yeast stain things under my rolls and folds and pretty much anywhere my skin touches :/ I recommend it if you have the insurance for sure!

I'm a diabetic. When I was younger, I had trouble keeping my blood sugar in check. I'd get frequent yeast infections, and it was hell.

I'm sure I'm not saying anything you haven't already been told before, but please get yourself checked. Don't worry if your doctor tells you you need to lose weight. There is more to your health than the numbers on the scale. Don't ignore this.
12 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
I'm a diabetic. When I was younger, I had trouble keeping my blood sugar in check. I'd get frequent yeast infections, and it was hell.

I'm sure I'm not saying anything you haven't already been told before, but please get yourself checked. Don't worry if your doctor tells you you need to lose weight. There is more to your health than the numbers on the scale. Don't ignore this.

It’s not diabetic, I’ve been tested for stuff like that in regular physicals for work and my normal doc made sure of that, on top of what I normally do it’s caused because I can’t stay all that dry and clean all day :/ listen theres not much deodorant can do for you when you weigh 350 pounds and it’s 106 outside smiley I’ve only put it off cause I’ve been so busy, and it’s not like I can just go when I have time I gotta make an appointment but I digress. You’re right though.
12 months

Wipes, Gold Bond Medicated Powder, Gold Bond Friction helped me. Bactin for when the skin would tear or break is a life-saver as well.

Best of Luck with your upcoming appointment.
12 months