General

Pics of guys

What pictures do feedee, ffa, or admires like to see from guys the most? Like what kind of poses or content would y’all like to see from a male feedee? Both sfw or nsfw either way.
1 year

Pics of guys

Bathisum:
What pictures do feedee, ffa, or admires like to see from guys the most? Like what kind of poses or content would y’all like to see from a male feedee? Both sfw or nsfw either way.

Honestly, I wish the men would take a page out of their female counterpart's books and put in some effort to make things look good.

Get some decent lighting and a good background.

Learn your angles.

Don't do the same thing over and over.

Make an effort to be sexy.
1 year

Pics of guys

It's usually hard to show your belly in any unusual way. Especially when you want to share it more often, and visually it doesn't get that much bigger
1 year

Pics of guys

FatLime:
It's usually hard to show your belly in any unusual way. Especially when you want to share it more often, and visually it doesn't get that much bigger

Different clothes, different positions, different locations? Squeeze into a leather jacket on the bed? Sitting at a picnic with belly peeks or busting out of a shirt? Cute pics with objects on your belly (maybe a single donut) to show how big you are? I know it can be hard to get creative. Maybe thrift stores can give you ideas?

And to everyone across the planet: clean the mirrors, please. 😁🤣
1 year

Pics of guys

FatLime:

MickRidem:
Different clothes, different positions, different locations? Squeeze into a leather jacket on the bed? Sitting at a picnic with belly peeks or busting out of a shirt? Cute pics with objects on your belly (maybe a single donut) to show how big you are? I know it can be hard to get creative. Maybe thrift stores can give you ideas?

And to everyone across the planet: clean the mirrors, please. 😁🤣

See, you get it.

Most of the male feedee/gainer scene is abysmal when it's for the female gaze. I commend OP for researching.
1 year

Pics of guys

This is definitely useful for me at least I’ve also never been too big of a sharer with my body but liking attention and encouragement as a feedee or gainer makes me want to share. But if it’s just like oh here’s a random pic but the people that admire it don’t find it appealing it’ll be a waste of time.
1 year

Pics of guys

Ex Jock:
Yeah another thing, at least that I’ve found, is it takes awhile to gain so not going to look noticeably fatter if a frequent poster. But waiting between posts until you do can be boring or take awhile

That's a boring way to go about it.

You don't have to post just progress pics. If anything, it's good to have variety. Take a look at the female fetish models. They find ways to keep things interesting - even when they are maintaining or losing weight.
1 year

Pics of guys

ForeverFFA:
I've personally always wished there was more content where guys were trying to look good - i.e., well-trimmed facial hair and nice clothing. Not really a fan of the sweatpants/couch potato look, although I totally understand that some people are.

There's fashion blogs out there that are specifically designed for big guys.

Yeah, there are a lot of guys who look like they rolled out of bed or crawled under a bridge. Unkempt beards, hair not combed, dressing like it's laundry day. Not saying you need to look like a fashion model, but it would be nice to put some effort into things.
1 year

Pics of guys

Angelette:
If I don't procrastinate. I might share a collage of what I find sexy of a fat man showing some tummy while looking handsome. If I can find any good templates.

Oh that’s very nice of you would definitely be helpful for visual learners. Also for me it’s be very helpful to me.
1 year

Pics of guys

Not to get to off topic here, but in regards to men’s fashion I would tend to agree even for myself it’s just gotten to easy to dress comfortably with big t shirts and sweats/joggers as I’ve gotten bigger.. and it gives off s scrubby look I haven’t been impressed with for a while
1 year
123   loading