Fat experiences

Fantasy feeder success stories

I'm really curious if anyone's had any success stories from here? Such as finding a feeder/feedee or anything else in general ext
10 months

Miachu:
I'm really curious if anyone's had any success stories from here? Such as finding a feeder/feedee or anything else in general ext

I've had 3 feedees in total since I've been on FF. I met my current partner and feedee on here too. It's gotten quite serious. Our relationship morphed from strictly feedist to a normal, healthy relationship that happens to involve feedism.
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:
I've had 3 feedees in total since I've been on FF. I met my current partner and feedee on here too. It's gotten quite serious. Our relationship morphed from strictly feedist to a normal, healthy relationship that happens to involve feedism.

Aww, really happy for you with that's how you guys met, that's real cute
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Miachu:

Thank you!

It's funny. When we started out, we had a strict domme-sub feedist relationship. And while I am still his domme and he's still my sub, we have an overall egalitarian dynamic. We can be open, honest, and vulnerable with each other no matter what.

He's also gone from finding me intimidating to seeing me as the sweetest and cutest person he knows. I suppose it helps that I've never directed any of the terror I'm known for on FF towards him. (He is aware of it tho.)
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:
So much love and positivity from this!

💖
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Could you actually get into this? Preferably from a point of giving advise to (male?) feedees of things to do / not to do, based on your experience!
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Enas:
Could you actually get into this? Preferably from a point of giving advise to (male?) feedees of things to do / not to do, based on your experience!

In what regard? Getting a feeder or developing a romantic relationship with your feeder?
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:
In what regard? Getting a feeder or developing a romantic relationship with your feeder?

That too, but also, what should a feedee do, in a more elementary level. For example, how to uproach someone else without being a creep and simultaneously not being boring, but be interesting to that other person. And im asking this, specifically because it's something really tricky. Since if you haven't talked with that other person, you reeeally have to guess. But this just is an example!
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Miachu:

Munchies:
Thank you!

It's funny. When we started out, we had a strict domme-sub feedist relationship. And while I am still his domme and he's still my sub, we have an overall egalitarian dynamic. We can be open, honest, and vulnerable with each other no matter what.

He's also gone from finding me intimidating to seeing me as the sweetest and cutest person he knows. I suppose it helps that I've never directed any of the terror I'm known for on FF towards him. (He is aware of it tho.)

Also this is *goals*!
10 months

Miachu:

Munchies:

Miachu:

Munchies:
Thank you!

Enas:
Also this is *goals*!

Ty ty
10 months
12   loading