Fat experiences

Surprise beer belly

I've always been a relatively slim person but lately I've been flirting with the idea of putting on some weight. I gained a bit as a result of age and really enjoyed it. Well, during one of my fantasy sessions I caught myself in the mirror and realized that my imaginary gut wasnt so imaginary anymore! I was already sporting a beer gut, even if it was a small one. Its starting to make an indent in my shirts and stick out over my waistband. Its so hot to me but I can't express it to anyone else in my life. Kinda hoping it gets bigger.
2 months

Surprise beer belly

How about posting a pic and let us see your little belly.
2 months

Surprise beer belly

They can sneak up on you like mine did
2 months

Surprise beer belly

Hell yeah! Proud of you
2 months

Surprise beer belly

I definitely had an experience like this when I gained my first 50-60 pounds without really trying. Inactivity plus same food intake made me blow up. Most of it went to my gut, and because I hadn't left the house at the time (pandemic and all) I didn't notice until my sweats and shirts stopped fitting entirely.
1 month

Surprise beer belly

This is so mee my weight came out of no where and I was so suprised of how easy it was to gain
3 weeks

Surprise beer belly

I have noticed that when I'm trying to gain more weight it seems like nothing will happen at first but then all of sudden my belly swells to bigger size in short amount of time.
1 week