Fat experiences

Disadvantages of being fat?

I'm new in this society and before I start I have a question. What common and unusual problems can cause getting fat? Maybe you noticed some things that will change after gaining?
1 month

For me the worst part is how sweaty I get compared to when I was thin, especially during the humid summer. So I just stay indoors most of the summer problem solved lol.
1 month

Depends on how fat, a little overweight, overweight, obese, morbidly obese? Hyperobese?

I mean putting on socks is a struggle and I have to use a bidet and I’m teetering on hyperobese.
1 month

At larger sizes you think more about seats, will they dig in and hurt after a while, are they strong. Will I be able to get out if they are low with no arm rests. If they have booth style can the bench move out relative to the table, I check my venues first if I can.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
Depends on how fat, a little overweight, overweight, obese, morbidly obese? Hyperobese?

I mean putting on socks is a struggle and I have to use a bidet and I’m teetering on hyperobese.

Really obese or something like that.
1 month

Honestly mostly you gotta be ready for your knees going ans leg weakness. The larger and more sedentary I get the harder my legs struggle to hold me up, along with back pain if you stomach and ass are massive. Seats on anything always need to be researched when you travel to anywhere. Oh and everything gets you out of breath.
1 month

This is partly from getting fat and partly from back surgery and loss of flexibility. After dropping a deuce I have to use the handheld shower head on the stream setting to clean myself. I can’t reach back and under. I don’t really go anywhere to worry about being out and having to use the bathroom. I don’t know what other people do.
1 month

I hate stairs with a passion! Climbing stairs is the absolute worst.
1 month

MarshmallowMinotaur:
This is partly from getting fat and partly from back surgery and loss of flexibility. After dropping a deuce I have to use the handheld shower head on the stream setting to clean myself. I can’t reach back and under. I don’t really go anywhere to worry about being out and having to use the bathroom. I don’t know what other people do.

Get you a squatty potty brother makes it easier and I’ve found it to be easier clean up also if reduces the ammount of surface area you’re sitting on the toilet I know when I just sit I’m not fitting quite right. Also get you bidet super nice they just mount to the side. I’ve heard of traveling bidets but I just try to poop at home if at all possible
1 month

Polekcjach1:
I'm new in this society and before I start I have a question. What common and unusual problems can cause getting fat? Maybe you noticed some things that will change after gaining?

I’m not fat, but I think a common one is just health concerns with how it might get expensive if your body doesn’t respond well or struggles. This is personally what has kept me from gaining more is just the risk of it doing more harm than good.
1 month
123   loading