General

Celebration (of sorts!)

Well, 2024 marks 25 years since I discovered this scene (yes, before this site even existed!).

Quarter of a century...

A lot has happened in that time, people have come and gone, combined weight gain is immense, web models moved on to be replaced by new.

Silll searching for that special lady, not given up hope yet!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Oddball454:
Well, 2024 marks 25 years since I discovered this scene (yes, before this site even existed!).

Quarter of a century...

A lot has happened in that time, people have come and gone, combined weight gain is immense, web models moved on to be replaced by new.

Omg I love the idea of celebrating the Anniversary of discovering Feedism, and with gaining weight. We should do this more in the community!
Congrats also! This community is better with you in it, and it sounds like you’ve gone on all kinds of adventures with it.
Don’t lose hope, you’ll find the right one for you!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Oddball454:

Quarter of a century...

MrOverstuffed:
Omg I love the idea of celebrating the Anniversary of discovering Feedism, and with gaining weight. We should do this more in the community!
Congrats also! This community is better with you in it, and it sounds like you’ve gone on all kinds of adventures with it.
Don’t lose hope, you’ll find the right one for you!

Cheers! I think every little win should be celebrated, even if just in a small way. Life is tough enough alrady without allowing yourself some congratulations now and then!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Congrats on the quarter century, man!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Dutch Bbw:
Congrats on the quarter century, man!

Cheers!! 😁
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Oddball454:

Quarter of a century...

I'm curious. How has the scene evolved since you started 25 years ago?
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Oddball454:

Quarter of a century...

Munchies:
I'm curious. How has the scene evolved since you started 25 years ago?

Hmmm, interesting...

In some ways not at all, there is still the same ratio of men to women (as in a much higher percentage of men).

The scene is definitely much bigger now, back in 1999 it wasn't widely known about, at least not compared to now, and certainly I don't think Joe Public had much of an idea it existed.

There were very few web models, and even fewer that identified as feedees, those deliberately gaining weight for the love of it.

Neither FF or Feabie existed, I stumbled onto the scene at a site run by Weetabix, called feeder.co.uk (tagline Feeders In Black). You'll need to use the 'Waybackmachine' to see it now though.

For me it was a relief to realise I wasn't alone in my desires, that there were actually others like me, even if few and far between, finally things made sense!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

If you have any energy for philosophizing, what is that special lady that the searching is about?
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Enas:
If you have any energy for philosophizing, what is that special lady that the searching is about?

Its not that i have been searching for 25 years! I have had relationships during that time, though none right now!

Was just musing that I have known of this scene for 25 years, a quarter of a century, and i just realised half of my life too!!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Enas:

Oddball454:
Its not that i have been searching for 25 years! I have had relationships during that time, though none right now!

Was just musing that I have known of this scene for 25 years, a quarter of a century, and i just realised half of my life too!!

Nonono! Im just curious about the ideological (a body of ideas) framework in which the "Special Other" exists. Not for you specifically, because im noticing a lot of people treat this in the same way. That they have an image of what that other person is, and then seeing whats closest to it.

And thats good to know xD
2 months
12   loading