My fellow fat ladies ?

Hey love. Are you safe right now?
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

Munchies:

WifeWhoGotSecretlyFatten:
What do you mean if I am safe ?

Secret feedings and diet sabotage are abuse. They can also be crimes depending on how your SO went about it.

So, I'm asking if you are safe right now. I have resources if you need help.
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

Munchies:

What do you mean if I am safe ?

Munchies:
Secret feedings and diet sabotage are abuse. They can also be crimes depending on how your SO went about it.

So, I'm asking if you are safe right now. I have resources if you need help.

I am happy and safe. Thank you for your concern. Keep up the good work.

If you say so, love. If it changes, you can hit me up.

People who do that kind of thing are walking powder kegs. There are some stories on here from survivors of that sort of thing. It never ends well.
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

Just wanted to come and say that Munchies has highlighted something really important here. Secret Feeding is not welcome in this community as it is a form of abuse and control. We understand people may have fantasies about this sort of thing but acting on desires like this is manipulative and a dangerous dynamic to have in a relationship.

I am glad that you are ok and have help if you need it, but not everyone who is in a relationship like this has safety nets such as their own place. family or friends. So it's important that people know this behaviour is not normal or loving in anyway and a huge Red Flag.

Now that I've said that... I will try get back to your original post which appears to be about celebrating your new found fatness and self-love.

1: When did you get fat ?
I was always chubby as a teenager, and I have progressively got bigger and bigger from a youngish age.

2: How did you get fat ?
I got fat from my sheer love of food and eating. It started when I moved out to Uni and had the freedom to go out to eat, buy whatever food I wanted. I was restricted living at home as my parents were a bit frugal with food and were always trying to buy fat free versions of everything and keep their and my weight down. I love to cook, go out to restaurants, relax and snack, treat myself to fancy foods when I go shopping, I buy artisan cheese weekly for example. I find it indulgent and I guess I would consider myself a Foodee, so with that I have naturally put on weight.

3: Did you use to hate being fat ?
I've never hated myself for being fat, although I have had occasions where I don't like specific parts of my body or face. I think that's pretty normal to dislike your appearance from time to time, regardless of weight.

4: Do you love being fat now ?
I love being me... whatever form that comes in. As I have gotten older I have learned to accept myself who I am and what I like, and I don't aim to please others like I used to. I like my life and I am happy with that and the affects it ma have had on my waistline.

5: What's so great about being a fat woman ?
Nothing. Theres nothing I specifically admire about myself simply because I am fat. I am not a Feedee or gainer so being fat is not of any great importance to me... it just so happens that I am.

6: Do you have any insecurities about your looks now ?
Occasionally, but never weight related, those insecurities were long gone when I hit my 30's. As you get older you tend to care less about others good opinion because you realise the only opinion that really matters is your own.
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

C00kie:
Just wanted to come and say that Munchies has highlighted something really important here. Secret Feeding is not welcome in this community as it is a form of abuse and control. We understand people may have fantasies about this sort of thing but acting on desires like this is manipulative and a dangerous dynamic to have in a relationship.

I am glad that you are ok and have help if you need it, but not everyone who is in a relationship like this has safety nets such as their own place. family or friends. So it's important that people know this behaviour is not normal or loving in anyway and a huge Red Flag.

Now that I've said that... I will try get back to your original post which appears to be about celebrating your new found fatness and self-love.

I was always chubby as a teenager, and I have progressively got bigger and bigger from a youngish age.

I got fat from my sheer love of food and eating. It started when I moved out to Uni and had the freedom to go out to eat, buy whatever food I wanted. I was restricted living at home as my parents were a bit frugal with food and were always trying to buy fat free versions of everything and keep their and my weight down. I love to cook, go out to restaurants, relax and snack, treat myself to fancy foods when I go shopping, I buy artisan cheese weekly for example. I find it indulgent and I guess I would consider myself a Foodee, so with that I have naturally put on weight.

I've never hated myself for being fat, although I have had occasions where I don't like specific parts of my body or face. I think that's pretty normal to dislike your appearance from time to time, regardless of weight.

I love being me... whatever form that comes in. As I have gotten older I have learned to accept myself who I am and what I like, and I don't aim to please others like I used to. I like my life and I am happy with that and the affects it ma have had on my waistline.

Nothing. Theres nothing I specifically admire about myself simply because I am fat. I am not a Feedee or gainer so being fat is not of any great importance to me... it just so happens that I am.

Occasionally, but never weight related, those insecurities were long gone when I hit my 30's. As you get older you tend to care less about others good opinion because you realise the only opinion that really matters is your own.

Very important post, cookie, and certainly agree on #6 :-) Hope you’ve been well!
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

I have been skinny and fit my whole life until the last 9/10 months, I put on all my weight in that time.

Basically, I got really burnt out of all the constant hard work of remaining super fit and healthy....I didn't intend to get fat though.

I thought I could just take a break from the fit life for a little bit, maybe do a little bulk and then get really ripped... so i started going to the gym less and less, and started eating more and more. I kept pushing off getting back into it, and now here I am lol.

When I first started gaining some weight I HATED it. I was so fucking embarrassed, but was also in denial. Like I said before, I thought I'd just 'bulk' an then get shredded... so that was in my head as I got fatter... I squeezed into the same clothes until I was literally hanging out everywhere. When I had to actually buy bigger clothes, that felt humiliating, especially because I gained really quickly.

I wouldn't say I 'love' it. its a love/hate relationship lol.The shock/horror looks and comments from people who always knew me as a twig and the unsolicited weight loss advice embarrasses me to no end. But privately, i love my soft, fat gut. I love stuffing my belly until I can't move, and those embarrassing moments are really hot to think about afterward. lol

so hard to answer this... I guess the feeling of the soft fat on my body? idk

God yes. I'm still getting used to the fact that I am, indeed, fat now. sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or see a picture and Im speechless. I guess in my mind I'm still the fit girl, and seeing myself so much bigger... it definitely affects me.
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

AndsoIgrow:
I have been skinny and fit my whole life until the last 9/10 months, I put on all my weight in that time.

Basically, I got really burnt out of all the constant hard work of remaining super fit and healthy....I didn't intend to get fat though.

I thought I could just take a break from the fit life for a little bit, maybe do a little bulk and then get really ripped... so i started going to the gym less and less, and started eating more and more. I kept pushing off getting back into it, and now here I am lol.

When I first started gaining some weight I HATED it. I was so fucking embarrassed, but was also in denial. Like I said before, I thought I'd just 'bulk' an then get shredded... so that was in my head as I got fatter... I squeezed into the same clothes until I was literally hanging out everywhere. When I had to actually buy bigger clothes, that felt humiliating, especially because I gained really quickly.

I wouldn't say I 'love' it. its a love/hate relationship lol.The shock/horror looks and comments from people who always knew me as a twig and the unsolicited weight loss advice embarrasses me to no end. But privately, i love my soft, fat gut. I love stuffing my belly until I can't move, and those embarrassing moments are really hot to think about afterward. lol

so hard to answer this... I guess the feeling of the soft fat on my body? idk

God yes. I'm still getting used to the fact that I am, indeed, fat now. sometimes I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or see a picture and Im speechless. I guess in my mind I'm still the fit girl, and seeing myself so much bigger... it definitely affects me.
ngl a bulk/cut cycle after gaining all that weight would be impressive
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

Great post munchies.
Very important topic.
Me personally I am fine.
If someone isn't and needs help don't be afraid to reach out.
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

Ditzy:
Great post munchies.
Very important topic.
Me personally I am fine.
If someone isn't and needs help don't be afraid to reach out.

Ty ty.

I love feedism, and I love being part of this community. But there are a lot of bad eggs out there.

And as much fun as it is to pile on said bad eggs, it's extremely important for the community as a whole to rally around their victims.

I think I speak for most of us when I say this community should be a safe, fun place for those to enjoy.
3 weeks

My fellow fat ladies ?

I agree it should be safe but there are those out there that don't care and will not follow the rules.
I had to deal with a few of those on here many years ago.
3 weeks
12   loading