Extreme obesity

654 pounds is my heaviest …but

I gained weight but I want to achieve immobility. I know it’ll take time but I want someone to experience me grow first hand. I’m currently 586 and my weight has been going up and down for the last several months. My biggest was around 654.

Im ready to start gaining my weight back, when I was over 600 pounds it definetely took some getting use to, the beginning stages was a very hard yet emotional thing to bare with. Being assigned an in-home caregiver /nurse at barely 22 was a shock to me after countless doctor visits. But now I’m ready to give all in and be who I am but I don’t want to do it alone.
1 month

Angelgluttony:
I gained weight but I want to achieve immobility. I know it’ll take time but I want someone to experience me grow first hand. I’m currently 586 and my weight has been going up and down for the last several months. My biggest was around 654.

Im ready to start gaining my weight back, when I was over 600 pounds it definetely took some getting use to, the beginning stages was a very hard yet emotional thing to bare with. Being assigned an in-home caregiver /nurse at barely 22 was a shock to me after countless doctor visits. But now I’m ready to give all in and be who I am but I don’t want to do it alone.

I will help too...Im in the high 500s too. I gave in a long time ago, and now I feel very free and can enjoy my FATness.
3 weeks

HE IS BOY CARE. HE BLOCKS ME OTHER APPS WHEN I DISCOVER HIM. IDK WHO IS THE LADY OF HIS PICS BUT HE ISNT THE LADY, CARE!!!!!
3 weeks

He is a boy! Careful!
3 weeks

Ssbbwlover1:
HE IS BOY CARE. HE BLOCKS ME OTHER APPS WHEN I DISCOVER HIM. IDK WHO IS THE LADY OF HIS PICS BUT HE ISNT THE LADY, CARE!!!!!

I blocked you because I declined sending you NSFW photos. I CLEARLY stated in my profile that if you’re looking for me to send you random NSFW content of myself then you will be unadded. I’m clearly a female, not that I have to go out my way to prove to you that I am you’re just butthurt that I didn’t send you photos. No means NO. I’m not a mean person and I’ve politely declined each time you’ve asked. Now that I’ve blocked you you’re misgendering me and posting false information.
3 weeks

Okay. Someone is misrepresenting me. I have not asked you for photos and I have not misgendered you or made any false comments about you. This happened to me with another member and she blocked me. He set up a false account claiming to be me. IDK
what yo say.
3 weeks