Fat experiences

Embarrassing intimate (fat related) situations

I once dated a really beautiful hourglass woman, she wasn't extremely fat, but did have a huge behind. It was not just wide but also had much volume.
When we tried it from behind, I got lost in her behind and didn't make it through... she was unsatisfied, which was very embarrassing for me...
Before making any new attempts, I had to be sure she was satisfied first. Needless to say that the attempts were not successful and she teased me about it. It was a combination between arousing to see and feel this huge behind knowing I was unable to pass and feeling ashamed and embarrassed that I can't...
4 weeks

Falcor:
I once dated a really beautiful hourglass woman, she wasn't extremely fat, but did have a huge behind. It was not just wide but also had much volume.
When we tried it from behind, I got lost in her behind and didn't make it through... she was unsatisfied, which was very embarrassing for me...
Before making any new attempts, I had to be sure she was satisfied first. Needless to say that the attempts were not successful and she teased me about it. It was a combination between arousing to see and feel this huge behind knowing I was unable to pass and feeling ashamed and embarrassed that I can't...

Why didn't you change positions? If the ass is too fat, then flip her over, turn her to the side, lift a leg, or something.
4 weeks

I know from some experience many times when you don't think missionary will work just because they have a big belly if they don't mind you maneuvering it for them and lifting it out of the way sometimes it's easier that way have them elevate their booty until their belly falls back toward them as long as they can still breathe that way I've had success with women near 500 and they had really large stomachs
4 weeks

I guess I have a similar story. I find missionary to be difficult if she has thick thighs due to the angle needed to go deep. I know that a firm wedge shaped pillow would help with that, but that's not always feasible. I was dating a girl (she was around 390 lbs) who at the time, we were both living separately with our families, so finding a place for a sex pillow in what is basically a communal space wasn't going to work without inviting questions. One night she was in a bad mood, but I don't remember why. She wanted to do missionary (which was unusual for her since her favorite position was doggy), so I tried for a minute, but I wasn't able to make it work very well.

I asked her to rotate 90 degrees and hang her legs off the side of the bed so I can get better leverage. She told me she didn't want me to do that because her cats were on the floor nearby and she didn't want me to disturb them. I promised to be gentle with moving them, but but it didn't matter because the cats had right of way in her eyes. I asked her if she could just flip over and do doggy instead or really any other position, but she refused. Then she told me that since she's gotten so fat she literally can't have sex anymore, then she really needs to lose weight. She said it in an accusatory manner because she knew I liked her being big, but there was no actual argument there, like I had never tried to convince her to gain weight or anything since she wasn't a feedee. Would it surprise you to find out that we aren't together anymore? lol
4 weeks

Falcor:

I’m quite sexually active, and I ensure that my partners understand that I’m turned on by the difficulty of doing things in certain ways — and that those difficulties only get bigger and more of a turn on as the size of the participants increases.
4 weeks