Fat experiences

Getting soft

I’m not sure what I’m doing differently my diet hasn’t changed much and I’m getting more exercise than I did in the past but my body just feels way more squishy and soft all over I’m getting these rolls on my arms I’ve never had before 🤷‍♂️
4 weeks

Getting soft

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m not sure what I’m doing differently my diet hasn’t changed much and I’m getting more exercise than I did in the past but my body just feels way more squishy and soft all over I’m getting these rolls on my arms I’ve never had before 🤷‍♂️

Could be a couple of things. That said, it's more than likely your increased physical activity is causing you to burn more fat, but you are still eating more than enough to replace it. What this means is you are burning visceral fat, but you are still gaining subcutaneous fat.

It's also possible there's hormone changes, but you haven't said anything to confirm or deny that.
4 weeks

Getting soft

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Could be a couple of things. That said, it's more than likely your increased physical activity is causing you to burn more fat, but you are still eating more than enough to replace it. What this means is you are burning visceral fat, but you are still gaining subcutaneous fat.

It's also possible there's hormone changes, but you haven't said anything to confirm or deny that.

I kinda figured it was something like that with the exercise and I don’t think I’m getting gyno or anything, my moobs seem to be about the same if anything fatter but not necessarily more shaped like boobs or anything so I don’t think it’s hormonal but could be
4 weeks

Getting soft

Morbidly A Beast:

As noted, it speaks to a potential shift in visceral/subcutaneous fat distribution.

I’d add that I’ve found such things to occur when I have regained. The fat is generally softer, and more likely to settle peripherally.
4 weeks

Getting soft

All good comments as to possible reasons.
Interesting subject either way.
I know when I lost almost 200 lbs my belly was like a ball sort of but hard.
When I regained the weight it was softer and super flabby.
3 weeks

Getting soft

Ditzy:

This is very true in my experience with both my myself and my wife. The gaining then loss results it much after fat!
3 weeks

Getting soft

Should read - results in much softer Fat!
3 weeks

Getting soft

Ditzy:

Yes, how does one explain this? How does it come back softer then the first time?
3 weeks

Getting soft

Ditzy:

Boundandfeed:
Yes, how does one explain this? How does it come back softer then the first time?

When you gain you stretch your skin out and when you lose the excess skin stays, thus when you regain you’re softer.
3 weeks

Getting soft

I know about that part I just haven’t lost any weight recently.
3 weeks
12   loading