Fattening others

Good friend’s ex

So about a year ago one of my really good friends split with his girlfriend because she was “into things that he wasn’t.” That’s all I got out of it.
Fast forward to about a week ago and I ran into her. She was always “thick” but she put on a lot of weight. We happened to be at a bar so we chatted for a bit and she opened up to me that she was in fact into gaining. I didn’t directly come out and say I’m into women who do that but I made a hints like nothing wrong with a bigger girl. She wanted to get together again but I can already tell where this is going and I feel like that’s off limits being that she’s my good buddies ex. Anyone ever been in a situation like that?
1 month

Good friend’s ex

In fantasy. Yes in reality no
1 month

Good friend’s ex

Splash92:
So about a year ago one of my really good friends split with his girlfriend because she was “into things that he wasn’t.” That’s all I got out of it.
Fast forward to about a week ago and I ran into her. She was always “thick” but she put on a lot of weight. We happened to be at a bar so we chatted for a bit and she opened up to me that she was in fact into gaining. I didn’t directly come out and say I’m into women who do that but I made a hints like nothing wrong with a bigger girl. She wanted to get together again but I can already tell where this is going and I feel like that’s off limits being that she’s my good buddies ex. Anyone ever been in a situation like that?

This has the potential to get very messy. Sure, they aren't dating anymore. But I know a lot of people get weird about a friend dating their ex - especially if it means they'll be seeing their ex more.

If you want to preserve your friendship, I'd clear it with your buddy first before persuing her. There might also be more to the story than he first told you.
1 month

Good friend’s ex

Uh, this is a once and a lifetimer... lol... I'd say fuck it.
1 month

Good friend’s ex

I'm in that situation my friends wife has gained 300 lbs and they are getting a divorce, her and I have always been pretty good friends and told me she would like to date and that she knows I am attracted to her and she finally realized she she loves me and would like us to be together
1 month

Good friend’s ex

Lovessbbws:
I'm in that situation my friends wife has gained 300 lbs and they are getting a divorce, her and I have always been pretty good friends and told me she would like to date and that she knows I am attracted to her and she finally realized she she loves me and would like us to be together

RenaissanceGuy:
Unlike the original poster's question, this is a much more straightforward answer in my opinion. This is a situation to walk away from.

I agree. Nothing good will come from this.
1 month

Good friend’s ex

Splash92:

too little info more data needed

also if you said yes your frend will know why your dating her
1 month