Fattening others

How to secretly add calories to my wife's meals?

I want to fatten my wife, she's already obese, but sometimes eating not enough to gain. What i can use to increase her calorie intake so she can gain and gain a lot faster?
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:
I want to fatten my wife, she's already obese, but sometimes eating not enough to gain. What i can use to increase her calorie intake so she can gain and gain a lot faster?

You don't. Never ever secretly do that to someone.
3 weeks

You have a serious conversation with her and tell her about your kink. You don't ever do anything like that without consent!
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:

Why in the world did you make two posts about this? No one is going to be on your side about this.

Secret feeding is the number 1 cardinal sin for feedism.
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:

Munchies:
Why in the world did you make two posts about this? No one is going to be on your side about this.

They made 4. 2 have been deleted. There is also 1 in the submission forum
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:

Munchies:

I Am Uo:
They made 4. 2 have been deleted. There is also 1 in the submission forum

Lord have mercy.
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:

Be for REAL, man. The answer isn't going to change.

You *say* you're in Russia but if you just *happen* to not actually be there, and say, in the United States, it would benefit you to know that it's a federal felony to do this and one of the few crimes of this nature that's easy to prove and convict.

Just... FOOD for thought.
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:

LoraDayton:

You *say* you're in Russia but if you just *happen* to not actually be there, and say, in the United States, it would benefit you to know that it's a federal felony to do this and one of the few crimes of this nature that's easy to prove and convict.

Yeah, why can't I be in Russia, maybe cuz I'm scared by you and USA laws? Nah, ama Russian person
3 weeks

Secret feeding is unethical (to say the least), against the ethos of this site, and Fantasy Feeder doesn’t allow threads like this asking for advice on how to do it or generally normalizing it. Please don’t make this thread again.
3 weeks

Harry-Misty:

LoraDayton:

Is it actually illegal?

Like you obviously can't drug someone, but if you give someone food that's designed to make them fat... I mean, it's still just food - even if there are hidden intentions behind it.
3 weeks
12   loading