Lifestyle tips

Anybody know if it's possible to be fit and mobile while fat?

Essentially what I'm asking is if it's possible to be like Bob from Tekken

Part of the problem I'm facing is there are activities I like to do and want to get better at like dance and obstacle running, that are making me hesitant about committing to this kink. Right now I'm building muscle anyway, so it feels nice to indulge in it since I have to be in a calorie surplus (just call it a dirty bulk). Only question is whether I'll have to eventually decide to cut when it starts to interfere with my performance too much.
1 month

Bigandbloated:
Essentially what I'm asking is if it's possible to be like Bob from Tekken

Part of the problem I'm facing is there are activities I like to do and want to get better at like dance and obstacle running, that are making me hesitant about committing to this kink. Right now I'm building muscle anyway, so it feels nice to indulge in it since I have to be in a calorie surplus (just call it a dirty bulk). Only question is whether I'll have to eventually decide to cut when it starts to interfere with my performance too much.

It's possible to be in really good shape as a fat person, but how that looks will vary from person to person. Your nimbleness will take a hit no matter what, but that doesn't mean it will be severe.
1 month

A lot of that will depend on your body type and build, do you have strong joints and a lot of muscle to handle the extra weight? You will never be as agile and fast as you could have been if thin, but you can still be impressively fit. It of course requires good diet and exercise.

For example I have a friend who has been around 250 for a long time. She eats well and exercises all the time. We would go mountain biking and I'd be the faster one, but she was never far behind or totally winded from a ride. For a while I was out of the biking but she was going a few times a week and then she got a Peloton that she went crazy with. We went for a ride and I was slower than I had been before (and this was before gaining), she was still the same weight but she destroyed me on the trails. I couldn't keep up, even if I was at my normal speed I wouldn't have been any faster than her.

So yeah, with good diet and exercise it's certainly possible to be fat and very fit and healthy. Obviously the more you gain the harder it will be to maintain that level of fitness until you can't anymore, but you can be decently fat and in much better shape than most thin people. I think that's more attractive personally, and I like the idea of surprising people who expect the fat person to be slow and clumsy.
1 month

SkinnyD:

I think that's more attractive personally, and I like the idea of surprising people who expect the fat person to be slow and clumsy.

That's also another concern of mine, that people would catch on to the kink. Because if someone is very athletic but obese, they'd be wondering "then why is he still fat"? And you'd either have to lie, or say it's because you actually enjoy being fat, in which case they might conclude "oh so it's a weird fetish thing huh"? I'm probably overthinking it too much though...
1 month

SkinnyD:

I think that's more attractive personally, and I like the idea of surprising people who expect the fat person to be slow and clumsy.

Bigandbloated:
That's also another concern of mine, that people would catch on to the kink. Because if someone is very athletic but obese, they'd be wondering "then why is he still fat"? And you'd either have to lie, or say it's because you actually enjoy being fat, in which case they might conclude "oh so it's a weird fetish thing huh"? I'm probably overthinking it too much though...

You are certainly overthinking it.

There are a lot of fit fat people in this world. Most people don't assume they have a fetish.
1 month

Well I don’t know if this answers your question or not. But if you’re still doing the physical activities that you like while still supporting a belly or whatever, and if you’re not struggling with anything health-related. Then I see no trouble with that in my opinion.
1 month

Bigandbloated:

I think you're overthinking it, too. People just generally expect fat folks to be slower. When they're surprised that a larger person isn't slow, I don't think they think any further than "they must work out a lot". Most people aren't going to start picking apart the reasons why, especially because they have already seen people of all sizes doing all sorts of activities, so it's not like it's something they've never seen before.

Even if someone was trying to figure out why you were still so big, why would you care what they think? Why be concerned with them, when you should be concerned about your own happiness and well being? I guess you could always tell people who ask that you're into powerlifting, or just tell them you feel most comfortable at this weight and that it's not their business, because it isn't.
1 month

There’s a possibility. But being over weight in general isn’t healthy as overtime the body will function less. But my doctor has seen me gain weight for the last 10 years so what do I know? 😂 I’m still alive!
1 month

Boberry is one of the biggest models who is surprisingly strong and agile for her size, and works out regularly.
1 month

Yes.
Sadly the fetish related to fat people is they cannot be fit so people upplay on that. Many can lift many things, I personally walk 10k steps a day, and many fat people lead VERY active lifestyles unhindered by their weight with great stamina, strength, mobility, and agility ;]
1 month
123   loading