Lifestyle tips

Plastic garden furniture

The season for fatties to stay away from these enemies lol
1 month

Plastic garden furniture

I have some "plastic" garden chairs made of recycled polypropylene that resembles wood. They're decently wide and very strong. They're pricy, but worth every penny.
1 month

Plastic garden furniture

SSBBW Summer:
The season for fatties to stay away from these enemies lol

Oh god, arch nemesis! And not only are they flimsy af- they also have arms so they really make sure us fatties don’t go anywhere near them 😒
Funnily enough, I have actually never seen a fatty break one (cos we don’t go anywhere near them lol), it’s always the slim ones.. Just proves how shit they are.
1 month

Plastic garden furniture

I'm marked safe from plastic garden furniture, because there is no way my 600 lb body would fit in one of those chairs anyway!

I also avoid anything with plastic or canvas slats as well as most folding chairs. I'm under the assumption they would give way immediately, and I would be on the ground. And well, it would take several people to help me get up...
1 month

Plastic garden furniture

Yea I have broken half a dozen of them over the years. I also broke a gaming chair not realizing I was 50 lbs over the limit. Next victim may be dining room chairs. They are starting to creak under me when I sit.
1 month

Plastic garden furniture

I can't fit in most of them anyway.
I have buried the legs of a wider one when it was on grass.
I moved it to the porch and all was fine.
It was a very sturdy chair for being plastic.
Metal lawn chairs are usually a no no for me.
1 month

Plastic garden furniture

I finally broke a plastic lawn chair the other night. For what it's worth, the chair was old, and it wasn't quite my weight that broke it, I'm only 170. It was feeling sorta flimsy though, and if I sat back in the chair it started tilting back a bit. I forgot for a moment and leaned back to recline a little, and the chair started tilting back. I leaned forward quickly, but all that did was flip the chair back faster, so the chair flips and I land on top of it smashing it.

I don't think my weight really had so much to do with it because I didn't smash it just from sitting in it, but I suppose it might not have occurred to a smaller person, either.
1 month