Submission and domination

Ff user who ruins people?

A while back I read some posts from a user on here who confessed to "ruining men" by getting them addicted to the fattening lifestyle so much that it they become essentially useless and lose their partners,jobs, etc.

It was very dark but also quite a hot read and I'm wondering if anyone knows who that user was or where I can find those posts?
1 month

MitchHedberg:
A while back I read some posts from a user on here who confessed to "ruining men" by getting them addicted to the fattening lifestyle so much that it they become essentially useless and lose their partners,jobs, etc.

It was very dark but also quite a hot read and I'm wondering if anyone knows who that user was or where I can find those posts?

First I'm hearing about it. But you've been here longer than most.

It's either buried in the bowels of the forums or the user deleted their account and all their posts went poof per site policy.

I will say I've noticed that a lot of old users that used to proudly post about that kinda stuff are no longer here, so do with that as you will.
1 month

MitchHedberg:

I think I read that! It was quite hot :-) It was buried in one of the longer posts, 10+ pages and only as a quote I think so the person deleted their account I assume.... I tried a quick search but couldn't find it... if I do i'll let you know
1 month

My ultimate turn on is ruining someone's life by making them so fat xx
1 week

Ruin their life? 😟
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

The number one rule of any kink is Safe, Sane, and Consensual. This one certainly breaks the first two.

To be clear, I'm not kink-shaming ruination kinks. There's a way to indulge in that that doesn't break the first kink rule. Ruining someone's life isn't that.
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

The number one rule of any kink is Safe, Sane, and Consensual. This one certainly breaks the first two.

To be clear, I'm not kink-shaming ruination kinks. There's a way to indulge in that that doesn't break the first kink rule. Ruining someone's life isn't that.

Would you be saying that if I was a cis femdom woman talking about keeping a sub's cock in a cage until it shrivelled up?

What about financial domination? look around on the net, you'll find plenty of people using that language and plenty of people to whom it appeals.
You are most definitely kink shaming, if this doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you find another post to read xx
1 week

PatFussy:
Ruin their life? 😟

I get very turned on by the regret of gaining weight/the resignation to the fact that their fat will consume them....as do lots of the people I have online play with and have played with in real life.
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Piggy Teaser:
Would you be saying that if I was a cis femdom woman talking about keeping a sub's cock in a cage until it shrivelled up?

What about financial domination? look around on the net, you'll find plenty of people using that language and plenty of people to whom it appeals.
You are most definitely kink shaming, if this doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you find another post to read xx

Babes, I don't care for people who get off on ruining people's lives. That's different from things like ruining their figure or something.

It's very, very easy to go from "I get off on ruining people's lives" to straight-up abuse.
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:
Babes, I don't care for people who get off on ruining people's lives. That's different from things like ruining their figure or something.

It's very, very easy to go from "I get off on ruining people's lives" to straight-up abuse.

Mate, it's a figure of speech and now you're getting into semantics.
I responded to a post on this topic that the OP clearly gets off on.
Go and find something else to be recreationally outraged about or show everyone what a moral safe, righteous person you are -that's the real red flag, the one that is constantly pointing the finger and trying to demonstrate their moral high ground.
You're kink shaming and your implications about my character are completely unfounded and downright hurtful.
1 week
123   loading