Lifestyle tips

Maintaining mobility while gaining.

I was hoping that I could get some advice from some people with more experience than I do.
My goal is to hit 400 eventually, but I really want to maintain my mobility. For most that wouldn't be much of a concern but I am 4'11', and that just makes me a little unsure.

If anyone has some advice or knowledge for me, that would be amazing and I would love to talk about it.
1 week

Miss Tiramisu:
I was hoping that I could get some advice from some people with more experience than I do.
My goal is to hit 400 eventually, but I really want to maintain my mobility. For most that wouldn't be much of a concern but I am 4'11', and that just makes me a little unsure.

If anyone has some advice or knowledge for me, that would be amazing and I would love to talk about it.

With peace and love, but you'll have to adjust your expectations.

My partner is about 400 lbs, give or take. He's 6'2" and, like you, belly-heavy. He gets around just fine, but his mobility would suffer if he were more than a foot shorter.

If you reached 400 lbs, you'd be screwed. Your mobility would take a huge hit. Clothing would be a nightmare to find. You'd be too round for certain medical procedures like MRIs and CT scans. And you'd absolutely rack up medical bills dealing with spinal issues. My belly-heavy feedee has some mild spinal issues we think are due to his girth. I can't imagine how much worse it would be for you.

My advice is to take things one day at a time. Don't worry about number goals. Those are fickle and not realistic for everyone. Gain until it's no longer comfortable for you to do so—whatever that might look like.
1 week

My advice is to take things one day at a time. Don't worry about number goals. Those are fickle and not realistic for everyone. Gain until it's no longer comfortable for you to do so—whatever that might look like.

Thank you for the reality check! I know the number goals can be a little unrealistic unless you are already close to your goal too.
I supposed that I should have clarified that by that time I do expect to lose some mobility. I just dont want to be immobile. I definitely should have said that before. Im still new at this, so I just need to get my terminology down.
1 week

Miss Tiramisu:
Thank you for the reality check! I know the number goals can be a little unrealistic unless you are already close to your goal too.
I supposed that I should have clarified that by that time I do expect to lose some mobility. I just dont want to be immobile. I definitely should have said that before. Im still new at this, so I just need to get my terminology down.

Understandable. However, there's a difference between accepting your mobility taking a hit versus having next to no mobility.

A lot of times when people start gaining, they have grand, unrealistic fantasies. Then when reality sinks in, a lot of them end up abandoning the whole thing because they can't achieve their dreams. If you want to be your fattest self long-term, it's good to sort that out early.
1 week

Understandable. However, there's a difference between accepting your mobility taking a hit versus having next to no mobility.

A lot of times when people start gaining, they have grand, unrealistic fantasies. Then when reality sinks in, a lot of them end up abandoning the whole thing because they can't achieve their dreams. If you want to be your fattest self long-term, it's good to sort that out early.

I completely agree with you. I honestly have 400 set as the highest that I would ever go. I am not really super attached to hitting that number. I just want to enjoy the process!
I'm doing this with my husband and he wants to make sure that my happiness and quality of life come first.
So as ethereal as 400 sounds, I honestly don't think that I will get that big. But if I do, I have a husband who is committed to creating a lifestyle that works for me at that size and everything under it.
We want this to be a fun and sexually charged portion of our life, and I think we have done enough personal work on both ourselves and our relationship to make sure that it is sustainable long term!
1 week

Exercise and stretch/ stay active.
You can gain weight and not be sedentary.
I walk each evening or walk horses for about 30 mins.
I'm fat and flabby so deff not toned LOL
1 week

Okay! That sounds great to be honest with you!
I always love going on walks so I feel like I'm going in the right direction!
1 week

No reason not to at least try to stay flexible and be fat at the same time. smiley
1 week

Thats true!
I have to be careful or the gluttony will get the best of me. XD
1 week

I deal with compulsive over eating disorder and I have spells where I eat constantly/ binge eat.
Weight gain always happens a month later of course.
I had a binge eating spell early this year but haven't had one lately.
My weight fluctuates all the time.
1 week
12   loading