Gaining

Up a pant size, down 5 pounds.

Is anyone able to provide an explanation for this interesting phenomena?
I have had way more calories going in, I have gone up a pant size, but I am down 5 pounds.
Is this one of those fluctuations I have heard about or is this some kind of cruel joke? 😂
1 month

Water weight decrease but overall fat increase? My assumption.
1 month

I can only assume so. I havent been eating alot of salty foods and I don't feel bloated like I normally do after eating a bunch of salt...
Lets just hope that I dropped water weight and gained fat!
1 month

Same happend to me recently, i lost 6 Kgs but im up a panth size and my tshirts are getting snug, and my belly and boobs are absolutly covered in new angry red stretchmarks, i dont understand 😅😅

I have been overeating like crazy, so it really makes no sense why im fatter but the scale says other wise 😅😅
4 days

The***teen:
Same happend to me recently, i lost 6 Kgs but im up a panth size and my tshirts are getting snug, and my belly and boobs are absolutly covered in new angry red stretchmarks, i dont understand 😅😅

I have been overeating like crazy, so it really makes no sense why im fatter but the scale says other wise 😅😅

Yeah, you've lost muscle and gained fat. The opposite happened to me sorta, I stayed the same weight but people said I looked slimmer. I'd been cutting out carbs and going to the gym. Belly went from 50" to 47" with no weight loss.

For you just do the opposite of me and eat carbs and cut out protein and exercise and you'l grow fatter and fatter.
3 days

The***teen:

Weetabix:
Yeah, you've lost muscle and gained fat. The opposite happened to me sorta, I stayed the same weight but people said I looked slimmer. I'd been cutting out carbs and going to the gym. Belly went from 50" to 47" with no weight loss.

For you just do the opposite of me and eat carbs and cut out protein and exercise and you'l grow fatter and fatter.

You might be right, honestly i also feel weaker and slower, if that makes sense 😅😅
3 days

The***teen:
You might be right, honestly i also feel weaker and slower, if that makes sense 😅😅

It's a positive feedback loop. Being weaker and slower will mean more fat gains. To keep yourself occupied when not doing much you will probably be eating more as well. All good when that's what you want most.
3 days

The***teen:

Weetabix:
It's a positive feedback loop. Being weaker and slower will mean more fat gains. To keep yourself occupied when not doing much you will probably be eating more as well. All good when that's what you want most.

Yes its a good thing for gaining even faster in the future i hope 😁
3 days

The***teen:

Weetabix:

The***teen:
Yes its a good thing for gaining even faster in the future i hope 😁

I'm glad youre taking this approach.
3 days