Fattening others

Feedee conversion

For those of you whose partner was initially not interested in gaining weight and who eventually came around and started eating more and gaining:

How did you do it?

Or if you were someone initially not into gaining and was coaxed into it:

How did they do it?
1 month

Feedee conversion

AskDrFeeder:
For those of you whose partner was initially not interested in gaining weight and who eventually came around and started eating more and gaining:

How did you do it?

Or if you were someone initially not into gaining and was coaxed into it:

How did they do it?

Man, you really have the worst ways of saying things.

Why do you want feedees to be "converted" or "coax". That's just manipulation by another name. We shouldn't be asking people how they were manipulated because someone else will be taking notes.

It would be better to talk about people who were introduced to feedism by a partner and decided of their own accord to take the plunge.

Alternatively, you could ask feedees that were manipulated into being feedees and continued to be part of the community how feedism plays into taking back their agency.
4 weeks

Feedee conversion

I can say from experience, that as far as the "coaxing " aspect of your question is concerned, doing so at ones own behest will leave one feeling a sense of being used, never good enough, and ultimately resentful.
4 weeks

Feedee conversion

I dated someone once who told me they would never gain weight for someone intentionally. Idk what happened but a couple weeks or months later she was fully onboard. I think she did her own research into it to see it wasnt so bad or she liked my reaction to her stuffing herself at dinner time, so she kept doing it. Never really found out what it was.

But ya like ppl above said, your phrasing could use work.
4 weeks

Feedee conversion

To all who object to the word "coax" above:

I see your point, but I certainly oppose forcing, tricking, pressuring, manipulating anyone into gaining weight (or losing weight, for that matter!) and did not expect "coax" to imply any of that. But fine, let's get rid of "coax". What term would you use?
4 weeks

Feedee conversion

Entice
Seduce
Tempt
Encourage

Just suggestions. Do these words seem better, more acceptable?

AskDrFeeder:
To all who object to the word "coax" above:

I see your point, but I certainly oppose forcing, tricking, pressuring, manipulating anyone into gaining weight (or losing weight, for that matter!) and did not expect "coax" to imply any of that. But fine, let's get rid of "coax". What term would you use?
4 weeks