General

What's the most you've ever ate in one sitting?

Probably 40 hotdogs
1 month

A crave case (30 White Castle Sliders) - 4200 calories and I did the same thing again two days later. Both days I also had breakfast and lunch. But that was crazy teenager metabolism days.

Shrimp aren't calorically dense. But I ate 106 with sides at Red Lobster once. My 500-pound friend beat me by 40 though lol

I've probably eaten close to or just over 100 pieces of sushi/nigiri in one sitting. Haven't quite counted it though.
1 month

Jc101:
A crave case (30 White Castle Sliders) - 4200 calories and I did the same thing again two days later. Both days I also had breakfast and lunch. But that was crazy teenager metabolism days.

Shrimp aren't calorically dense. But I ate 106 with sides at Red Lobster once. My 500-pound friend beat me by 40 though lol

I've probably eaten close to or just over 100 pieces of sushi/nigiri in one sitting. Haven't quite counted it though.

My wallet is sobbing just thinking about it.
1 month

Jc101:

Munchies:
My wallet is sobbing just thinking about it.

Lol Well I am not that crazy anymore now that I am in my late 30s. But I was definitely a financial nightmare for my parents.
1 month

It’s expensive as fuck to be fat and eat how you want
1 month

2 kg of lasagna and 2 litres of drink.
1 month

40 chicken wings
20 were dry lemon pepper
20 were mesquite bbq with ceasar dressing and a sprinkling of parm cheese
Cheese beer battered fries
beer battered fries
1 Coke
1 Sprite
1/2 pan of pot brownies
1 month

This was for a foodie muckbang type of thing but it was

3 meet lovers pizza
5 Wendy's double cheeseburgers
4 orders of fries
3 milkshakes
1 tub of ben and Jerry's ice cream
1 month

-A full hamburger pizza (three pizzas, 9 hamburgers, 18 fried eggs, lettuce, tomato and fries on top)
-2 pieces of fried chicken.
-1 plate of ravioli
-2 liters of coke
-1 kilo of ice cream
-1 chocolate
That day I was eating until I burst.
1 month

1 or 2 strawberry chocolate cake slices brought from the store
a glass of soda
a couple chocolate balls
7 slices of way too spicy pizza (couldn't finish the 8th slice)
That was all in a birthday party, so just based off of that you can pretty much detect that I'm more of a feeder lol
1 month
12   loading