General

Would you attempt to sit in this chair??

Just curious to know, based off your size and weight if you would attempt to sit in this chair, would you fit, would you be worried it would break if you did sit in it? How long do you think it would hold you up before it broke under you and which part of the chair would be your biggest concern that would break?
1 month
attachment

Those recliners always look sturdy and cozy so long as itโ€™s wide enough for my ass Iโ€™d sit in it!
1 month

All chairs I've encountered that look like that have been fragile.
1 month

Bigfella99:
Just curious to know, based off your size and weight if you would attempt to sit in this chair, would you fit, would you be worried it would break if you did sit in it? How long do you think it would hold you up before it broke under you and which part of the chair would be your biggest concern that would break?

Oh, 100%
1 month

I would try it but pretty sure I am too wide to fit in it
The weakest part of those chairs is the bracket that help it recline.
I have broken a few of those kind of brackets on car seats.
1 month

i would cautiously, but with those chairs i avoid sitting or leaning too hard on the arm rest
1 month

Bigfella99:

I could easily jump on this chair and Iโ€™d be breaking my bones before I could even break it. Not sure about my future girlfriend though
1 month

it looks sturdy but i would probably sink into it lol! ๐Ÿ˜…
1 month

I probably would myself. But Iโ€™ve fallen back on those recliners a few times! ๐Ÿ˜…
1 month

JN_TumLover56:
I probably would myself. But Iโ€™ve fallen back on those recliners a few times! ๐Ÿ˜…

What are you doing with those recliners? Rocking in them?
1 month
12   loading