General

Female fa's/feeders and gender expectations

Do any other female fa's and feeders deal with the feeling that their specific interests somehow make them more masculine? I've personally wondered about this for myself because I'm very fascinated by and fixated on the fat male form. The messages I've always received though are that female desire tends to be more responsive and less spontaneous.

I'm writing this from the perspective of a cis-gendered woman but all who identify as female are welcome to contribute.
2 weeks

Fat Dreams:
Do any other female fa's and feeders deal with the feeling that their specific interests somehow make them more masculine? I've personally wondered about this for myself because I'm very fascinated by and fixated on the fat male form. The messages I've always received though are that female desire tends to be more responsive and less spontaneous.

I'm writing this from the perspective of a cis-gendered woman but all who identify as female are welcome to contribute.

Not really. I'm a woman doing gender neutral things. Some people attach masculine gender roles onto being a feeder or an FA. These people are wrong.

Being an FA or a feeder might let you tap into a masculine headspace, but it isn't in and of itself gendered. The reason is that both are associated with power and authority.

Mind you that submissive feeders and FAs exist, but people keep forgetting about this.

Speaking as a sadistic domme feeder and FA, these things make me feel incredibly feminine. My feedee worships me as his queen. It's a power thrill knowing his pleasure and pain are at my whim.

Some people might say that sounds masculine. And to that, I challenge you to reexamine the traits you assign to masculinity and femininity.
2 weeks

Fat Dreams:

Munchies:
Not really. I'm a woman doing gender neutral things. Some people attach masculine gender roles onto being a feeder or an FA. These people are wrong.

Being an FA or a feeder might let you tap into a masculine headspace, but it isn't in and of itself gendered. The reason is that both are associated with power and authority.

Mind you that submissive feeders and FAs exist, but people keep forgetting about this.

Speaking as a sadistic domme feeder and FA, these things make me feel incredibly feminine. My feedee worships me as his queen. It's a power thrill knowing his pleasure and pain are at my whim.

Some people might say that sounds masculine. And to that, I challenge you to reexamine the traits you assign to masculinity and femininity.

That's interesting. I hadn't even thought about power dynamics when I wrote this. I'm neither particularly submissive or dominant but I can see how gender stereotypes could play into that as well.
2 weeks

Fat Dreams:

Munchies:

Fat Dreams:
That's interesting. I hadn't even thought about power dynamics when I wrote this. I'm neither particularly submissive or dominant but I can see how gender stereotypes could play into that as well.

Power play is an aspect of it, yes. However, in the broader scope of things, traditional gender roles come with implied power dynamics. You can see it even in vanilla fat kink. So, for a woman to step into the so-called "masculine" role might explain why being a feeder and an FA makes you feel masculine.

I mean, when you say "FA" a lot of people assume you are talking about a man. This is why the term "FFA" exists. Personally I hate it. Loving fat isn't a gendered thing. Unless you wanna make MFA for "male fat admirer" a thing, I think the term FFA belongs in the wood chipper.
2 weeks

I'm curious why that would be more a masculine thing?
I find both male and female fat bodies as very sexy in their own ways.
Big guy bellies has always been a thing for me.
I dated mostly fat guys in high school but I was really skinny at the time.
2 weeks

Ditzy:
I'm curious why that would be more a masculine thing?
I find both male and female fat bodies as very sexy in their own ways.
Big guy bellies has always been a thing for me.
I dated mostly fat guys in high school but I was really skinny at the time.

It comes from the idea that men are feeders and women are feedees. Of course, this is not true, but it's a prevalent thought nonetheless.

I can't tell you how many times people assumed I'm a man or a lesbian because I'm a feeder. It's annoying.
2 weeks

Yes I relate strongly, I've been trying to put it into words. People sometimes say they get a lesbian vibe from me and I've always throught it was to do with my fat fetish.

But what it really is is that I'm a top. I'm a cis het woman but I'm a top. My fantasies are all centered around degrading men and making them as helpless as possible.

It's a certain kind of madness that lots of men have, that thirst for another person's humiliation and gradual destruction. Iykyk
2 weeks

Magodamilion2:
Yes I relate strongly, I've been trying to put it into words. People sometimes say they get a lesbian vibe from me and I've always throught it was to do with my fat fetish.

But what it really is is that I'm a top. I'm a cis het woman but I'm a top. My fantasies are all centered around degrading men and making them as helpless as possible.

It's a certain kind of madness that lots of men have, that thirst for another person's humiliation and gradual destruction. Iykyk

I've noticed some of the more common fantasies around here involve putting women in their place. I get it to some degree. I'm a sadistic domme. Where they lose me is how they view this as women in our natural state.

Of course, only maladjusted men think like this. Unfortunately, online spaces like FF are teeming with maladjusted men. So when they come across real women who do not conform to their narrow idea of what women are like, they are quick to label them as masculine.

And it's not just the men either. I've witnessed several maladjusted women doing this, too. They have the same rigid gender roles as their male counterparts. So when you tell them you're an FA or a feeder, they cannot process this. Often, they'll write you off as gay rather than reassess their worldview.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, and some are unwashed.
2 weeks

People here assume I am into feederism and BDSM but I am not into either of them.
I say so in my profile but guys generally don't read profiles before sending me a PM.
Heck I don't have any kinks or fetishes and some here can't quite grasp that.
I understand why tho' and I support people no matter the kink or fetish..
2 weeks

Ditzy:
People here assume I am into feederism and BDSM but I am not into either of them.
I say so in my profile but guys generally don't read profiles before sending me a PM.
Heck I don't have any kinks or fetishes and some here can't quite grasp that.
I understand why tho' and I support people no matter the kink or fetish..

I can understand the feedism thing because ... well ... gestures to website. But BDSM?
2 weeks
12   loading