Submission and domination

Sabotage and manipulative

I find the idea of having any like gym progress or weight loss progress sabotaged by a manipulative gentle feeder so hot ૮꒰ྀི⊃⸝ ⸝ ⸝⊂꒱ྀིა. Like being gaslighted and brainwashed by a man I think is so sweet would be a super great thing for me.
But like he would still encourage me to go to the gym with him and we'd do pilates at home and "eat right" but he would always convince me that one dessert won't hurt me... but does it every single day. And also if I out grew my clothes he'd help me pick out new ones and buy em for me, because he takes responsibility for his actions and takes good care of his things ૮꒰ྀི ´∩∩` ꒱ྀིა
2 weeks

Plushie:
I find the idea of having any like gym progress or weight loss progress sabotaged by a manipulative gentle feeder so hot ૮꒰ྀི⊃⸝ ⸝ ⸝⊂꒱ྀིა. Like being gaslighted and brainwashed by a man I think is so sweet would be a super great thing for me.
But like he would still encourage me to go to the gym with him and we'd do pilates at home and "eat right" but he would always convince me that one dessert won't hurt me... but does it every single day. And also if I out grew my clothes he'd help me pick out new ones and buy em for me, because he takes responsibility for his actions and takes good care of his things ૮꒰ྀི ´∩∩` ꒱ྀིა

Oooh yes, this!
2 weeks

Oh yes manipulation and sabotage is so hot to me! Like the idea of not knowing why but not being able to stop gaining is the best
1 week

Plushie:

If you'd ever be down to rp over text / voice message
This sounds extremely hot 🥵
1 week