Gaining

Thinking of doing another 30 day gaining challenge

I was thinking about starting another 30 day gaining challenge in a couple of days. Looking at fast food apps and planning on using coupons and discounts to stock up on snacks in advance beforehand.

Ideally this go around, I want to do three things that I didn't do so great last go around:

1. I want to be more consistent over the course of the 30 days. While I definitely want to push myself, I don't want to go really hard one day and end up not wanting to eat anything the next day or two. I'd want to instead overeat by 1-2k calories a day the entire time, and while I might have a couple of stuffings here and there, I don't want to push quite as hard so that I can enjoy feeling stuffed, increase my overall capacity, but not overdo it to where I pull back.

2. I want to make sure I have access to lots of high calorie snacks on days I don't want to leave the house so on extra lazy days I'm still eating significantly more calories than I need to maintain my weight.

3. I want to make sure that I never let up and fall into a calorie deficit on any of the days of the 30 day challenge. I, ideally, will be constantly hitting a calorie surplus every day of the challenge.

Not 100% sure on trying this again, but the prep work for it is exciting.
1 month