Lifestyle tips

Can i be healthy while chubby?

I tend to not think about gaining weight, I want to remain as healthy as possible to ensure I live a long life. That being said, I was exploring the option of gaining a bit of weight and being relatively chubby, then building some muscle underneath to balance it out. I wanna be a big soft muscular kinda guy, not shredded, but still like remain pretty soft while having a good amount of muscle. I’m 6’2 male at 200lbs atm, I feel average, I could lose a little weight but anyone would think I’m average, not skinny or strong. I would probably aim for 250lbs, but I wanna hear what advice people have to offer. My goal isn’t to gain a bit belly or anything, I just kinda wanna be a bit bigger and softer while maintaining my health. Is it even possible? If not, I’ll probably just drop this
1 week

It sure is! Just follow your appetite and make sure you’re hitting the gym. Just know you’ll burn way less calories an hour on a treadmill than you consume in a single cheeseburger

It will be quite easy to build mass if your working out and eating everything you want
1 week

Morbidly A Beast:
It sure is! Just follow your appetite and make sure you’re hitting the gym. Just know you’ll burn way less calories an hour on a treadmill than you consume in a single cheeseburger

It will be quite easy to build mass if your working out and eating everything you want

Interesting, that’s true. A lot of the time, feedee’s live a risky life because they do 0 working out and tons of eating. A healthier approach is eating tons and working out tons as well.
Thanks!
1 week

Morbidly A Beast:

MrOverstuffed:
Interesting, that’s true. A lot of the time, feedee’s live a risky life because they do 0 working out and tons of eating. A healthier approach is eating tons and working out tons as well.
Thanks!

Also, don't eat mostly junk. You can still have a high calorie diet with nutritious food. Your body needs all its macros and micros to function.
1 week