Lifestyle tips

Training yourself to permanently overeat/binge eat

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for training your body to overeat to the point where you no longer have to actively think about it and your body just 'autopilots' to eating thousands of calories more than you need in a day.

I was also wondering if there's a point where it no longer gets uncomfortable stuffing yourself with that amount of food. Obviously you will probably be uncomfortable if you're always pushing your body to its limits, but is there a point where you'll be eating thousands of excess calories on the regular and it won't feel uncomfortable because you've expanded your capacity to the point where eating enough to constantly grow is your new normal?

For anyone who's done this, how long does it take for this habit to become the new normal?
3 days

I can tell you my tricks but they probably won't help you if you're trying to gain but this is how I eat a lot:

-don't eat a lot before you stuff (I often don't eat much the day before)

-training your stomach to eat a lot is like training your muscles, you gotta slowly increase the amount

-your stomach can stretch more than you think

In terms of getting uncomfortable with eating a lot, you either gain and need even more food to gain or you stay thin and it's still almost equally uncomfortable, of course it's more nuanced than that but that's really all that can happen •ᴗ•
3 days

to train ur capacity its took me about 3 days to rlly start shoveling food down. youre gonna wanna start drinking alot more water and carbonated drinks, sparkling water helps alot. then u can move onto more drinkable calories like smoothies. By then you should be able to eat alot of food. Eat things you enjoy and just relax. you should trust urself to be able to eat more, its something u just gotta do. big cups of water after meals too help
3 days

J8o8h8n:
I was wondering if anyone had any advice for training your body to overeat to the point where you no longer have to actively think about it and your body just 'autopilots' to eating thousands of calories more than you need in a day.

I was also wondering if there's a point where it no longer gets uncomfortable stuffing yourself with that amount of food. Obviously you will probably be uncomfortable if you're always pushing your body to its limits, but is there a point where you'll be eating thousands of excess calories on the regular and it won't feel uncomfortable because you've expanded your capacity to the point where eating enough to constantly grow is your new normal?

For anyone who's done this, how long does it take for this habit to become the new normal?

Don't do it. There are several other users who have tried this. I haven't seen a single one that didn't end up regretting it at some point.
3 days

J8o8h8n:

Munchies:
Don't do it. There are several other users who have tried this. I haven't seen a single one that didn't end up regretting it at some point.

What specifically did they end up regretting?
3 days

J8o8h8n:

Munchies:

J8o8h8n:
What specifically did they end up regretting?

Usually the damage it does to their internal organs, but an overall rapid decline in health paired with diminishing social lives usually does it. This is especially true for those married to non-feedists. When their spouses don't share their addiction (because you are looking to develop an addiction for kink's sake), the relationship ends up taking a back burner and the relationship falls apart.

Hell, it can happen when you do share the kink. I've both witnessed and personally experienced such a thing.
3 days

just following your appetite and being consistent is more than enough to gain it doesn’t need to be cramming endless calories into your mouth some of us have actual stuffing fetishes we want to be miserabley full don’t conflate people who do 20k calorie feats with people who are just trying to gain, also no one does 20k calorie everyday consistently that would wreak absolute havoc on just about every aspect of your body.
2 days

Morbidly A Beast:
just following your appetite and being consistent is more than enough to gain it doesn’t need to be cramming endless calories into your mouth some of us have actual stuffing fetishes we want to be miserabley full don’t conflate people who do 20k calorie feats with people who are just trying to gain, also no one does 20k calorie everyday consistently that would wreak absolute havoc on just about every aspect of your body.

And don't even get me started on the damage that will do to your wallet. A dollar don't spread as far as it used to. If you got a fat gut and a skinny wallet, that gut ain't gonna stay fat for long.
2 days

Munchies:
Usually the damage it does to their internal organs, but an overall rapid decline in health paired with diminishing social lives usually does it.

Really scary that it could cause damage to the internal organs. What organs are usually affected?
2 days

Munchies:
Usually the damage it does to their internal organs, but an overall rapid decline in health paired with diminishing social lives usually does it.

Softernow:
Really scary that it could cause damage to the internal organs. What organs are usually affected?

The usual suspects: stomach, intestines, gall bladder, liver, kidneys.

In extreme cases, I've seen it cause spinal issues and nerve damage from the sudden rapid weight gain. There's a reason why I keep harping on certain things.
2 days
12   loading