General

Your passion/ favorite hobby

Share your passions or hobbies here! I want to know what everyone likes to do, and what you're working on!
I am an esports enjoyer, and I love history. I have been doing my own personal research and I'm contemplating writing my own article on a topic I really think needs covered!
19 hours

AgaMcBees:
Share your passions or hobbies here! I want to know what everyone likes to do, and what you're working on!
I am an esports enjoyer, and I love history. I have been doing my own personal research and I'm contemplating writing my own article on a topic I really think needs covered!

I like to write fiction, and maybe some day can move that away from just being a hobby into something else, but for the time being it's much more on the hobby side of the ledger. Right now I'm working on a story for the new Fantasy Feeder anthology that comes out later this year, which I'm excited about (1st draft is almost done!). That's a historical story, so there was a bit of research that went into it. It's still a short story, so I won't say a *lot* of research, but I like things to be accurate.

I also have a new episodic story I posted a few chapters of here in the past few weeks that I'm pretty proud of, sort of a thriller/horror story, and a couple more feedist-type stories up my sleeve that I will probably share soon. And then I have some non-kink writing that I do, too.
19 hours

AgaMcBees:

Letters And Numbers:
I like to write fiction, and maybe some day can move that away from just being a hobby into something else, but for the time being it's much more on the hobby side of the ledger. Right now I'm working on a story for the new Fantasy Feeder anthology that comes out later this year, which I'm excited about (1st draft is almost done!). That's a historical story, so there was a bit of research that went into it. It's still a short story, so I won't say a *lot* of research, but I like things to be accurate.

I also have a new episodic story I posted a few chapters of here in the past few weeks that I'm pretty proud of, sort of a thriller/horror story, and a couple more feedist-type stories up my sleeve that I will probably share soon. And then I have some non-kink writing that I do, too.
you should try your luck and try and get something published! I'd love to see some of your non-kink related writing. Always looking for a good read.
19 hours

AgaMcBees:

Letters And Numbers:

AgaMcBees:
you should try your luck and try and get something published! I'd love to see some of your non-kink related writing. Always looking for a good read.

Well, I have a novel here that I think is pretty good, more than welcome to check it out!
19 hours