General

Fatness and sports, how to reconcile both?

I really want to be obese, I know I’ve always dreamed of it. But I also really like doing sports like cycling or tennis.
How do you manage to do both?
I already gained 25lbs. But I can already feel that doing sport is more difficult. Problem is that I want my body way softer, it’s only the beginning of my journey!
Do you have any tips or advices about that?

Wish you all a good day!
1 week

Zlukz:
I really want to be obese, I know I’ve always dreamed of it. But I also really like doing sports like cycling or tennis.
I already gained 25lbs. But I can already feel that doing sport is more difficult. Problem is that I want my body way softer, it’s only the beginning of my journey!

Wish you all a good day!

It depends on the sport you're playing. Some sports like ballet or running are easier when you are lighter. Other sports like boxing or football comes with a size advantage.

Whatever you decide to do, just keep up with your fitness and you'll be fine. You can even use your asceticism to your advantage as it will boost your appetite.
1 week

Zlukz:

Wish you all a good day!

Munchies:
It depends on the sport you're playing. Some sports like ballet or running are easier when you are lighter. Other sports like boxing or football comes with a size advantage.

Whatever you decide to do, just keep up with your fitness and you'll be fine. You can even use your asceticism to your advantage as it will boost your appetite.

But it’s quite difficult to keep having a good health while eating huge amounts of ice creams, pastas, burgers, etc.
And all those jiggles are sexy but difficult to deal with while doing sport 😅
1 week

Zlukz:

Wish you all a good day!

Munchies:

Zlukz:
But it’s quite difficult to keep having a good health while eating huge amounts of ice creams, pastas, burgers, etc.

Beloved, all you need to gain weight is to have a high calorie diet. You don't need to eat junk food.

Also, under armor exists. Slip it on under your clothes and it will minimize or even stop the jiggle depending on how intense the compression is.
1 week

Zlukz:

Wish you all a good day!

Munchies:

Zlukz:

Munchies:
Beloved, all you need to gain weight is to have a high calorie diet. You don't need to eat junk food.

Also, under armor exists. Slip it on under your clothes and it will minimize or even stop the jiggle depending on how intense the compression is.

Thx for the advice, I’ll try 😊
Any ideas of what are the difficulties to ride a bike when I’ll really gain weight? Let’s say that I would like to be able to ride 25km at least in the future, even if my fat spill over the saddle
1 week

What about cycling? 🤔
(asking because i really love cycling!)
1 week

Enas:
What about cycling? 🤔

That sport is also one of those that I used to practice and I still love this sport. But I’m starting to be a little plump in my cycling clothes and I have difficulties to do the same distances than the ones I used to ride. Any tips for fat cycling ?
1 week

Enas:
What about cycling? 🤔

Zlukz:
That sport is also one of those that I used to practice and I still love this sport. But I’m starting to be a little plump in my cycling clothes and I have difficulties to do the same distances than the ones I used to ride. Any tips for fat cycling ?

OH i dont have any clothes specific for cycling, i just care about the distances i can cover! (I would love to go into a trip in the mountains with my bicycle and potentially other people with theirs too! I just dont wanna polute while having a fun trip! >~
1 week

Enas:
What about cycling? 🤔

Zlukz:

Enas:
OH i dont have any clothes specific for cycling, i just care about the distances i can cover! (I would love to go into a trip in the mountains with my bicycle and potentially other people with theirs too! I just dont wanna polute while having a fun trip! >~

Would love too but I’m starting to be too fat to do such a thing 😅
1 week

Enas:
What about cycling? 🤔

Zlukz:

Enas:

Zlukz:
Would love too but I’m starting to be too fat to do such a thing 😅

Well, if you train hard enough, youll be able to do it!

As for me, it will be much more difficult! XD
1 week
12   loading