Gaining

Need advice on getting fat on a budget

Hey everyone! I’m a 30 year old male and I just reached 330lbs. I’m looking to reach 600 by my 35th birthday. Finances are kinda tight now but I spend about $200 on groceries.

Do you have any advice on how to keep gaining on a budget? Is it possible? Is $200 in groceries enough?
1 week

Pasta helps out a lot. There's a lot of calories in them and better when you mix in butter, heavy cream, and cheese. It's petty cheap too. Also find lots of good deals and coupons on food.
1 week

$200 a month, do you mean? It could help to make a list of foods you really like eating, then work from that how to get cheaper ingredients without sacrificing too much quality.

If you have to make a lot of food at home you could try dedicating some time every few days/once a week to make a lot of it ahead of time. Having the only thing standing between you and eating a lot of food being the need to microwave that food is helpful for encouraging appetite. It's also way cheaper than ordering delivery...

Foods that are easy to prepare this way: lasagna, casseroles, things like chili and jambalaya, chicken pot pie, pulled pork/roasts with carby sides to make the day of like mashed potatoes or easy mac n cheese, scalloped potatoes, meatloaf, enchiladas etc etc.
1 week

I would appreciate if you share with me if you find a good budget because man oh man is getting fat expensive
1 week

You could always get store brand cream and start adding it to your pasta dishes! Also start going to McDonald's and using their app so you can earn points to get free food. I don't advise to do this often since you're on a budget, but if you buy things here and there it can really add up.
1 week

Chrs:
I would appreciate if you share with me if you find a good budget because man oh man is getting fat expensive

go to a bulk food place and start getting beans, rice and lentils.
Beans can be served any time, and theres alots of ways to prepare white rice, like making red rice or arroz con leche. I make lentils with blended vegetables like onion, bell peppers, and coconut milk ^_^ Having these 3 basic grains are a ton of calories and go great with eggs. For dinner you can pour it over chicken breast. I get them in 10pound frozen bag for 10$ at walmart. I wouldnt recommend going to walmart for lentils and beans, compare around what bulk place will sell lowest. For under 200$ you could also left the store with a slow cooker, get friendly with one if you havent. You can learn how to make ur own "hambuger helper" with beef and pasta. All that on top of icecream, milk and heavy cheap, snacks and meals, you should be good to go.

Ive havent used any fast food apps if i cant help it. ive found it too expensive to keep going for.
1 week