Gaining

Trying this again

Between July last year and July this year, I gained 72lbs. When I started this gain, I wanted to get fat again, but I wanted to do it slowly. Well that went out the window. The rapid gain was amazing. I love getting fat fast.

However, I started feeling not so good so I stopped. I've lost about 25lbs since then and feel much better...but I still have the itch.

I think I'm in a much better place to try gaining again. This time I would like to take a smarter approach. I love being fat and want to be fatter.

My plan is to eat more, but not recklessly and no fast food. Wendy's and McD's (among others) are my kryptonite.

I hope I can do this. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. I've looked at other threads and have some ideas.
2 days

Trying this again

NoMoYoYo:
Between July last year and July this year, I gained 72lbs. When I started this gain, I wanted to get fat again, but I wanted to do it slowly. Well that went out the window. The rapid gain was amazing. I love getting fat fast.

However, I started feeling not so good so I stopped. I've lost about 25lbs since then and feel much better...but I still have the itch.

I think I'm in a much better place to try gaining again. This time I would like to take a smarter approach. I love being fat and want to be fatter.

My plan is to eat more, but not recklessly and no fast food. Wendy's and McD's (among others) are my kryptonite.

I hope I can do this. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. I've looked at other threads and have some ideas.

Crock pots

Chuck in the ingredients and go about your day. Come dinner time you have a big meal waiting for you.

The appeal of fast food is in it's low effort. If you make a bunch of low effort foods, you can eat that instead of fast food.
2 days

Trying this again

NoMoYoYo:

Munchies:
Crock pots

Chuck in the ingredients and go about your day. Come dinner time you have a big meal waiting for you.

The appeal of fast food is in it's low effort. If you make a bunch of low effort foods, you can eat that instead of fast food.

I like this idea. I just need to eat more. Especially healthier foods.

Another appealing thing about fast food is the taste. They know what they're doing.

Just before giving in to gaining last year, after a few years of eating well and exercising, I decided to take a mini break and indulge a bit. Well that cascaded into deciding to make it more than a mini break and get fat again, but slowly. Then all hell broke loose. It was the fast food that did me in. So good, so fattening, so easy.

I gained over 30lbs in the first 3 months. While it was fantastic, I can't do that again.

I am 33lbs from my goal. I want to reach it. I am in no rush to get there and I know that if I go hard I will wind up right back to not feeling good.

What's the point of that?

My plan is to gain a couple pounds a month. If all goes well, I will reach my goal by late 2025 or early 2026.
2 days