Lifestyle tips

Hard to gain diet

I’ve been trying to gain for about a year now I find it difficult to maintain my weight with my new job. What are good snacks and goals to look forward through to week. I like boost shakes. Any other high calorie snacks
1 week

Hard to gain diet

I was also a hard gainer. I did have some success with boost shakes, but nothing has made me gain weight like heavy whipping cream. That stuff is magic blimp juice. I drink about 10 fluid ounces, twice per day. I drink it straight but will chase it with some juice or sweet tea. The stuff is incredible and, by far, the cheapest way to really pack on the pounds.

Another interesting thing I have noticed is that my heavy whipping cream cycles have gradually increased my body's set point. I initially weighed 168 pounds when I started using heavy whipping cream to gain weight. I'm now at a point that, even when I'm taking a break and am in a caloric deficit, my body weight won't drop below about 240 pounds.

It's kind of hot to think that the weight gain is a one-way trip, that I can only get fatter, and that all the dieting and exercise in the world can't make me skinny again.
2 days

Hard to gain diet

Heavy whipping cream is bad for cholesterol and personally I think its nasty. I would recommend little Debbie snack cakes instead, not that they're healthy but I think theyre better than hwc
2 days

Hard to gain diet

Definitely seconding the Little Debbie recommendation. HWC doesn’t seem sustainable in the long run without consequences…

I’d suggest having a variety of your favorite calorie dense foods to snack on while you’re at work if possible. I keep Little Debbie Nutty Buddies or Chocolate Donettes to go with my coffee at work, especially in the morning. I also keep a salty snack or two around to munch on as well. I try to keep them as convenient as possible so I can almost subconsciously grab something and shove it in my face ;-)
2 days