General

~most unique fetish~

winterstocking wrote
Yeah, I don't get the rape aspect. I don't think a dead body is a person.

I'd be happy to sign off something to let my body be used by necrophiles. I can't donate organs/blood but I'd like to give *someone* some jollies afterwards, and it'd keep them away from the bodies of people whose families might care about that sort of thing.

lol creepy, I'd rather donate my body to science...

I was thinking about this thread at work today and realised probably the majority of these fetishes have their own sites and communities, lol a site full of corpses for people to get excited over, disturbing...
14 years

~most unique fetish~

Maximum wrote

I was thinking about this thread at work today and realised probably the majority of these fetishes have their own sites and communities, lol a site full of corpses for people to get excited over, disturbing...

I'm not sure we're in any place to criticize or laugh at them, as I am 100% certain there are people out there saying similiar things about a site for erotic fattening. It feels natural to us to desire fat. Probably those with even-less-socially-acceptable desires are just as much doing what comes naturally to them. Pot belly, meet kettle ***er.
14 years

~most unique fetish~

Ffancy wrote
Maximum wrote

I'm not sure we're in any place to criticize or laugh at them, as I am 100% certain there are people out there saying similiar things about a site for erotic fattening. It feels natural to us to desire fat. Probably those with even-less-socially-acceptable desires are just as much doing what comes naturally to them. Pot belly, meet kettle ***er.

Oh I agree, was more a lol of fear/creepiness. But I agree with your point, that's where the thought developed from, I had no idea such a place as this could exist and yet now it is like an online home, It only dawned on me recently that the same situation could occur with any one of the fetishes listed in this thread. Quite fascinating really.
14 years

~most unique fetish~

Yea, I guess I'm pretty tame too. I'm pretty much just a gainer/feedee. Nothing really weird here.

*whistles non-chalantly*
13 years
12   loading