Gaining

Fatten a celebrity

sara jean underwood. hell, even 10lbs more on that little blonde drop of heaven would drive me absolutely insane.
13 years

Fatten a celebrity

Ryan Reynolds and Will Smith.

Matthew McConaughey because his butt is amazing now, so with a few extra pounds...

Leonardo Dicaprio is already slightly chubby, but I'd love to see him fat-fat.

Oh and Peter Jackson was adorable fat. With his messy hair and glasses. I really think he looked better bigger.
13 years

Fatten a celebrity

suzieq_ wrote
But my fav celebrity to fatten up would DEFINITELY be Chloe Agnew of Celtic Woman - she's only 21 but she's been lusciously curvaceous for years, and she is beautifully described in these pics: judgmentofparis.com/board/showthread.php[/color]

She's gorgeous, although the commentary is kinda creepy lol.
13 years

Fatten a celebrity

Which female celebrities do I think would look better with more weight? All of them. End of story.

Ok, I'll try to be more specific. I think that Jessica Alba would be really cute if she gained some weight. Generally, I'm not as interested in movie stars though, I go more for singers and musicians. Amy Lee, Tarja Turunen, and Danielle Stampe (I'll give you an internet high five if you know who she is without googling) would all look awesome as BBWs. If you include classic beauties from the 20's through the 50's, there are tons of attractive movie stars from decades past. Ingrid Bergman was a fox back in the day, so it would be awesome to see her with more weight. You know, in case someone invents a time machine.
13 years
12   loading