Gaining

Anyone else feel as if they have out grown this fetish??

Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!smiley
13 years

Like others, my love for all things fat has been a central part of my psyche since childhood, back when I would even stuff my shirt and pants with pillows and pretend to be very fat. Although I am naturally slim-ish (a bit of a pot belly developed over the years), I have always harbored deep thoughts of letting go and mutually gaining with a fat woman. I have always loved encouraging fat women to let go and indulge in their deeper appetites and desires. I have been in several feeding relationships, all have gained quite a bit and enjoyed it. But, of course, more has to be in the relationship if it is to last over time. i love the warmth of a feedee-feeder relationship, the gentle feeding, the encouragement, the loving teasing and of course the intense sexual urges that come with all of it. The desire has never been on of control or dominance for me, but rather one of pampering and indulgence. All I can say is that this desire will not go away and I have accepted the fact I am hard-wired with these desires. Now, where to find a smart, beautiful, easy-going, funny, educated, curious about the world fat woman who loves the sensation of over indulging and growing fatter and softer?
13 years

Slim4SSBHM wrote
Being a Feeder is not a phase. Let see my earliest memories are of fat guys....

A real Feeder/Feedee relationship if ur lucky enough to find it is 24/7 LIFESTYLE

NOT A FETISH!!!!

I disagree, this is a fetish for me and i only want it to be a fetish, an aspect of my life which i hope to share with a certain someone among the many other things to share in life.

I have no interest in building a life around the fetish, I imagine that would get boring pretty quick and there is so much more to life then feeding/getting fat.

Of course, what i'm describing isn't the only way, same as what you described isn't, everyone is different. smiley
13 years
12   loading