General

Boobies

honestly, I love big boobs with all my heart. I also realize though, that the bigger boobs get, the further they sag because of their weight. Life's about balance and trade offs. I'd gladly take a set of heavy hangers instead of a pair of tiny perky boobs any day of the week. I hope that makes you feel better about your own pair.
13 years

Boobies

One thing, is that people are what they are. Even when people accept themselves as BBW/BHMs, they still feel insecure about something. I love absolutely huge boobs. But few of the women I was with long term had a large chest. There's just other things that are more important. Of course, if someone with large boobs wants to lend me theirs for a little while I wouldn't complain. lol.
13 years

Boobies

westdoggv1 wrote
boobs are overrated

I gotta agree, boobs have never been a deal breaker for me, there is so much more important things in a girl, if shes big there, hey its a bonus, if not, who cares, not like boobs are the be all and end all of a woman. smiley
13 years

Boobies

Moonchild wrote
HonkyTonkLagoon wrote
Kia wrote
There are three basic breast types: Ball, cup and bell. Ball are perkies. Cup has a little loft to it, then curves up at the end. Bell are droopies.

This is such a neat intro to breasts. I'll take one of each, please. smiley

One of each? I really kind of prefer boobs in even numbers.

But what about that lovely lady in total recall? smiley
13 years
12   loading