General

What's your type?

I like them petite and slim, but as long as I'm much much bigger than my partner I'm cool.

I've gotta be, not just the big spoon, but the ridiculously over-sized spoon.
12 years

What's your type?

I am not really all that picky, to be honest. She just has to be good to me and be very down to earth. Physically, it doesn't really matter if she is thin, fit, or chubby.

Regarding personality, I don't really care for wild/party girls. I am a rather calm and easy-going guy, laid-back if you will and that is a major contrast to me personality-wise.
12 years

What's your type?

Well GLG, while 5'3" is certainly shorter than a lot of the girls here, it seems... It's still taller than 5'2"!

smiley
12 years

What's your type?

Plump Fairy wrote:
Physically speaking, I love men who are taller than me and have big hands! I find a deep voice extremely sexy. Opposites tend to compliment each other, perhaps the weight may be a good difference. - Yep, I like thin guys -
+ sense of humor, adventurous, sweet (yet strong)

You rang...? XD
12 years

What's your type?

Honey_Baby wrote:
I just have a thing for skinheads. Arrogant and bald. Does it for me errytime.

Okay, do you mean guys with shaved heads? Or do you mean white supremacists? If it's the latter, I'm a little disturbed by that.
12 years

What's your type?

Honey_Baby wrote:
No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Honey_Baby wrote:

Okay, do you mean guys with shaved heads? Or do you mean white supremacists? If it's the latter, I'm a little disturbed by that.

Hahahahahha uhm no, I just find shaven heads sexy. I'm not into mental nazi gang members. Just Chavs...

Oh, okay. Just making sure.
12 years

What's your type?

Irishguy wrote:
crazyfnbill wrote:

It's not such a paradox that can unravel the fabric of time, like if Marty ran into himself after playing at the Under The Sea Dance (I will forever <3 anyone who gets the reference!)

Indeed....

Sorry, I'm not female or living on the same continent, but.....

BACK TO THE FUTURE!

Technically that's the first film, cos in the second he watched himself play.

COOL movies.

Irish Guy is now my SECRET lover!

lol jk jk

Best time traveling movie ever... it didn't leave a single 'Time Travel Law' in question that I can recall... Well done

Sorry, back to topic:

I have no type? meh, yeah
12 years

What's your type?

Honey_Baby wrote:
No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Honey_Baby wrote:

Hahahahahha uhm no, I just find shaven heads sexy. I'm not into mental nazi gang members. Just Chavs...

"Don't be stupid, be a smarty. Come and join the Nazi party!"

Lest ye all have forgotten, it is 'Springtime for Hitler'!

And if you tell me the 2005 remake was better than what Zero and Gene did, I'll come to your front door and hit you with a nerf hammer!
12 years

What's your type?

As I read the 'types' I'm glad I've been letting the bear grow! lol

(Although, I haven't been clean shaven in over 9 years) I like to play with my facial hair.

I do something different for a few weeks, let the beard grow in around it then shave something new and different... Just wish I could get my damn mustache to grow in thicker like the res of my beard...damn..
12 years

What's your type?

I don't think I really have a type, all my boyfriends have been very different from eachother, the only thing theyve shared in common is that theyve made me laugh.
So I guess thats my type !
funny guys lol
11 years
12   loading